PDA

View Full Version : Xb360 Live add on missons for AC II

lwhitehead
07-15-2010, 07:32 PM
Hi it says on Gamespot.com about the add on missions and maps for AC II they cost some Xbox live points, how does one get these points for download for Xbox360 AC II?.

LW

EmperorxZurg
07-15-2010, 08:04 PM
....Microsoft points man. It's what's used for all Xbox Downloadable content... You don't know about it?

lwhitehead
07-15-2010, 10:56 PM
How does one get Microsoft points on Xbox360 live?,

LW

EmperorxZurg
07-15-2010, 11:07 PM
oh wow. Dude this is gonna be vital for you then as almost every thing downloadable requires it. I use the shortcut and when it asks for the microsoft points I still click continue or buy or whatever it s haha, then it'll give you an option to add microsoft points because you don't have enough, once there you're gonna have to input credit card info. Once it's been verified it'll use that credit card to purchase how many microsoft points you choose to buy from the selection. Then you can download as normal. If you still can't figure it out, go too xbox.com. It's one of the basics they should cover.

Ru1986
07-16-2010, 07:35 AM
You just buy them when your on Xbox live or form Microsoft .com then recover them with gamer tag although i can understand why your confused Micrsoft could have made this procedure allot easier.

Account_Deleted
07-16-2010, 07:43 AM
To get the 2 add on's, you need to download them off the marketplace, but they do cost some mircrosoft points, to get them you either buy a pre paid card from gamestop( ebgames in certain countries) or whom ever might sell them and then imput the code in the " redeem code" option

or you can do as people bout said, put in your credit card detail and all, it's privacy locked, so no one but you and microsoft will know about it.