PDA

View Full Version : Assault Rifles - Rate of Fire

Ice-Rhino
05-10-2010, 03:11 PM
Do all Assult rifles fire a three shot burst or are there any that fire a single shot in semi auto mode?

The only reason I ask is that I am trying to get the PEC kill 15 enemy with a single clip on an assault rifle. My SD3 fire three at a time so I can only get 10 nme's

Thanks

Dread_stunlock
05-10-2010, 03:22 PM
What I suggest you to do start Russian Embassy and before you do that equip SC3000 and five seven pistol. Once you start you will have an open area to kill 10 enemies.

Now 10 is not enough it needs 15.

So since you are an achievement hunter shoot your five seven around an enemy but not at it until it alerts guards and 20 enemies will spawn.

Evade the combat wait for the guards to chillax.

Enage. SC3000 Beatiful rifle just aim and fire gently press the trigger button AND FOR GOD SAKES KEEP YOUR FINGER AWAY FROM RELOAD BUTTON!

Voila, once you have 5 enemies remaining the achievement should be in your pockets!

Compassghost
05-10-2010, 03:43 PM
I got this in an easy way during Single Player. Spoilers if you haven't played the campaign!

---
When you're in 3E, AFTER talking to Grim on the TV and the place starts blaring because it's going to blow up, you will automatically get 6 marks and all enemies will be auto-marked. Simply take out your rifle and Execute repeatedly as you escape the facility. There should be enough for 15 kills.