PDA

View Full Version : No Animus in Assassins Creed 2

elmepo
12-17-2009, 05:31 AM
Hey, I'm just throwing this out there, But what if Assassins Creed III has no, Or Very Little Animus in it. I mean, Desmond could get separated from the Assassins, or the developers could simply go "Screw The Animus!" and have you use it for a tiny amount of time, For Example, You Skip to the section you need, Instead of having to spend so much time in it like we have for the past Two Games. For example, The Developers could turn Assassins Creed III into something akin to SC: Conviction (Which by the way, I cannot wait for, If only to spend my first Five hours of the game going into a coffee shop, Sitting Down, and then Suddenly deciding to throw chairs at people.)

OzDavis
12-17-2009, 06:05 AM
So, I'm thinking you might find this (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/1581091808) useful.

You might also shed some light on your theory by reading this (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/8251094497/p/1).

Jack-Reacher
12-17-2009, 05:04 PM
What if in AC 3 you are someone else who is looking at Desmonds past, and the it is set far into the future.

MrNussbaum
12-17-2009, 06:06 PM
Originally posted by Jack-Reacher:
What if in AC 3 you are someone else who is looking at Desmonds past, and the it is set far into the future.

That would be an interesting plot twist but I hope it doesn't happen. The main appeal of the AC series, for me, is playing in time periods that are never touched in video games. I'd prefer not to have ACIII set in modern times for an extended period of time. ACII did it perfectly in my opinion.

altair4567
12-20-2009, 03:24 PM
:::Spoilers:::

i think it was assassins creed wiki, but it says that desmond might bcome a master assassin. it also says that desmond, rebecca, lucy and shaun might go to places where the remaining pieces of eden might be

:::End of Spoilers:::

zgubilici
12-20-2009, 10:58 PM
Please search before creating new threads - for this topic, use the existing threads OzDavis linked above.

Thanks.