PDA

View Full Version : Video problems in game

Jbroad572
12-03-2004, 04:59 PM
Whenever I love around in the game it will break up into blocks. I had this problems on Doome 3 and I had to change the vsync options in the game to resolve the issue, but there is no option to change in PF. Any ideas of what settings I need to fix?

To explain the problem a little more, it's like if I move my mouse from the left to the right there are little blocks that form right horizontally across the middle of the screen whenever there is motion. I have toggled the vsync setting in the nvidia display manager, with no success. I have the BFG 6800gt. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Jbroad572
12-03-2004, 04:59 PM
Whenever I love around in the game it will break up into blocks. I had this problems on Doome 3 and I had to change the vsync options in the game to resolve the issue, but there is no option to change in PF. Any ideas of what settings I need to fix?

To explain the problem a little more, it's like if I move my mouse from the left to the right there are little blocks that form right horizontally across the middle of the screen whenever there is motion. I have toggled the vsync setting in the nvidia display manager, with no success. I have the BFG 6800gt. Any help is greatly appreciated.

willyvic
12-03-2004, 05:47 PM
This may get a little more help in the Tech Forum. Not putting you off but we have some very knowledgable guys that hang out there.

Only time I get screen corruption as you describe is when I get a memory glitch. And only after I've got tons and tons of apps running at the same time.

So give the other forum a try and good luck.

WV.

Jbroad572
12-03-2004, 05:57 PM
no problem at all.
Thanks for the sugg!