PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood (PC) DLC: Aqua Gears and Trajan's Market

fnnf
04-04-2011, 04:34 PM
Hello, I've bought Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood for PC - standard version. I would like to know is it somehow possible to receive code's for this DLC's? ( I have The da Vinci Disappearance, but I have no acces to this two missions ) or maybe someone want's to sell it?

DragynfyreX
04-04-2011, 05:47 PM
I'm pretty sure currently the only way to get them is through the Deluxe Edition.

EDIT: Oh wait I think the collectors editon actually comes with a separate code to unlock the content aside from the basic game CD key.

mistic100
07-30-2011, 11:43 AM
that's a pity Ubisoft doesn't sell those DLC, knowing that the content is already in the game, it's very easy to generate keys and sell them for some bucks (not too much...) or u-points.

PJonDevelopment
08-01-2011, 09:17 PM
Originally posted by mistic100:
that's a pity Ubisoft doesn't sell those DLC, knowing that the content is already in the game, it's very easy to generate keys and sell them for some bucks (not too much...) or u-points. I second that!

Although I really don't think the guys at Ubisoft really want to make money.

The way I'd do it, as they have all these different versions would be to release all of them worldwide.

The world isn't just US and Europe, you know.