PDA

View Full Version : No-Hitter Achievement?

Tru__
11-21-2009, 01:44 PM
Well i completed the game's story and all the assassination contractsso now I'm after the trophies
I run around finding guards (usually they are in party of 3) until i have at least 10
I can't seem to get 10 guards at once because usually there would be a few guards that run away
and I'm unable to unlock this trophy

Can anyone help me?!

AltairEagleEzio
11-21-2009, 03:43 PM
Try and get a Brute in your group of combatants, becuase they don't flee. Then, just run around, killing the lower ranked soldiers, and move up, killing the brute when you recieve the trophy.

c12many
11-21-2009, 07:33 PM
What i did bro is i went to that big *** cathedral place that you had to get the flying machine to get in and just went in the front punched a guy then ran in a total circle till i had every guard with me and threw a smoke bomb while at least 1 guard wasnt effeced by the smoke just run around and stab the coughing guards

NekoKera
11-21-2009, 08:39 PM
When in a battle try not to attract too much attention to Agiles which can usually deflect, block, and counter most of your tricks, preferably try to get into a fight with soldiers carrying large one-handed swords, which can be countered with mostly any attack from you.

Vambo_Ossy
11-22-2009, 05:35 AM
I got this trophy during the mission where you end up at an Abbey (?) full of armed monks. After you kill your target despatch the required number of monks.

BloodyMoon1
11-22-2009, 12:58 PM
Smoke bombs + hidden daggers.

ezio649
09-11-2010, 09:53 PM
I know it may seem ridiculous, but try using a broom from a street sweeper. Using tht, it is almost impossible to mess up a counter. The only thing u need to worry bout is gaurds running away like wussies. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_cool.gif