PDA

View Full Version : Thanks To Developers Of AC



MasterNeilson
11-05-2007, 03:37 PM
I am starting this topic to tell the developers and the forum administraters as well as the historians who all worked hard on this masterpiece, what a brilliant job they've done and what a original and unique story they've produced for the highly anticipated game we fans have been waiting two long agonising but exciting years for, Assassin's Creed.

As well as myself saying thanks to the whole Ubisoft team, i'm sure all you fans out there want to put your word in on what you think, that's why i'm starting this topic in thought of you, as i'm sure no one has yet done so.

So how about we all start of explaining how long it's been and what we hope to expect in this upcoming epic, and finish of by complementing and congratulating the big team...

As Jade Raymond has already said, if this game is as successful as we hope then a sequal would be put into consideration for the future.

I can only hope a sequal is put into consideration as i know for a fact this game will be on of the greatest video games ever created.

So how about it my fellow gamers, please post your thoughts and thanks to Ubisoft and let world domination for Ubisoft commence. Thank you. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif

lostassassin123
11-05-2007, 03:44 PM
Strange thread http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif
Is there anyone on this forum, who doesn`t love AC???I`l give this game a 10\10.Great job!!!
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/partyhat.gif http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_cool.gif http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/11.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/sleepzzz.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/touche.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/clap.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/partyhat.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/metal.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/inlove.gif http://media.ubi.com/us/forum_images/gf-glomp.gif
Smiley spam!!!!

b-busher
11-05-2007, 03:48 PM
We dont really know yet if they deserve thanks or not because most of us hasnt played it yet, but if it lives up to my expectations(very high)then I,ll thank them on this thread.

P_Gryffin101
11-05-2007, 03:51 PM
Yeah seriously, why would I thank the Ubisoft team for making a game I haven't even played yet?

lostassassin123
11-05-2007, 03:57 PM
*reads the posts above*
I can thank Ubi for 2 things:
1.The game - it lived up to my expections.
2.The forum - Awesome experience and friendly(Sometimes http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif ) people!
Thank you Ubi!!!
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/clap.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/clap.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/clap.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/clap.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/clap.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/clap.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/clap.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/clap.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/clap.gif

winner9000
11-05-2007, 04:20 PM
The game didn't even come out yet lol

dd22cowboys
11-05-2007, 04:46 PM
Your 60 bucks is thanks enough for them im sure.

membernametaken
11-05-2007, 04:47 PM
Originally posted by dd22cowboys:
Your 60 bucks is thanks enough for them im sure.

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif

Warrior-Within2
11-05-2007, 04:51 PM
Originally posted by MasterNeilson:
I am starting this topic to tell the developers and the forum administraters as well as the historians who all worked hard on this masterpiece, what a brilliant job they've done and what a original and unique story they've produced for the highly anticipated game we fans have been waiting two long agonising but exciting years for, Assassin's Creed.

As well as myself saying thanks to the whole Ubisoft team, i'm sure all you fans out there want to put your word in on what you think, that's why i'm starting this topic in thought of you, as i'm sure no one has yet done so.

So how about we all start of explaining how long it's been and what we hope to expect in this upcoming epic, and finish of by complementing and congratulating the big team...

As Jade Raymond has already said, if this game is as successful as we hope then a sequal would be put into consideration for the future.

I can only hope a sequal is put into consideration as i know for a fact this game will be on of the greatest video games ever created.

So how about it my fellow gamers, please post your thoughts and thanks to Ubisoft and let world domination for Ubisoft commence. Thank you. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif

Although the gesture is nice, I believe this thread might be locked because I remember making a similar thread way back in the day for POP TTT and the moderators closed it only because they said it might be a way to end up insulting and flaming people.

T_Spoon_UK
11-05-2007, 04:53 PM
Wait for the game to come out first..

zgubilici
11-05-2007, 10:18 PM
Originally posted by Warrior-Within2:


Although the gesture is nice, I believe this thread might be locked because I remember making a similar thread way back in the day for POP TTT and the moderators closed it only because they said it might be a way to end up insulting and flaming people.


Which might happen here as well indeed.
I'll leave it open for now and it can stay open as long as discussions are civilized - otherwise the thread will be closed with no further warning necessary.

Tegtaggedb18
11-05-2007, 10:23 PM
From what I've seen in trailers.. The game looks phenomenal...

I do, however, have a bone to pick with the developers..

"Bone-to-Pick: Please release the PC soon http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif"

MeAltairLol
11-06-2007, 12:15 AM
I will tank them now... But I will thank them even more once I get to play it. I mean, IGN, Gamespot, they all got to play it a few times and they loved it. Why wouldn't we, lol?

robert_brownny
11-06-2007, 12:20 AM
Originally posted by dd22cowboys:
Your 60 bucks is thanks enough for them im sure.

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif

MasterNeilson
11-06-2007, 02:56 AM
Originally posted by zgubilici:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Warrior-Within2:


Although the gesture is nice, I believe this thread might be locked because I remember making a similar thread way back in the day for POP TTT and the moderators closed it only because they said it might be a way to end up insulting and flaming people.


Which might happen here as well indeed.
I'll leave it open for now and it can stay open as long as discussions are civilized - otherwise the thread will be closed with no further warning necessary. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks Z for leaving it open, and thanks everyone else for submitting their posts, obviously this thread has been made a little early, but i thought it would be a good idea for people to come back here once they've played the game and post their thanks, so why not do you come back in 3 months, and give Ubi and the rest of the team what they truly deserve, a pat on the back.

Darkeye321
11-06-2007, 04:01 AM
how about IBI thanks us coz we pay for their game?

MasterNeilson
11-06-2007, 05:18 AM
Originally posted by Darkeye321:
how about IBI thanks us coz we pay for their game?

Don't you mean UBI?

yehonatan.roth
11-06-2007, 06:37 AM
Yep...

thanks ubisoft

i wish i enjoy the game as mutch i sufferd waiting for it...
(or even more)

pain is the first step for happines...
(lol iam full of **** HAHAHAHHA http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif)

dragfindel
11-06-2007, 06:49 AM
i would also to thank the forum posters to conversate with me while i was bored.
thanks ubi for having such good forum.
Also this game will reach my expectation since i will be skipping cod4 to play this.

OrlandoLam
11-06-2007, 07:15 AM
I thank them for causing the obsession over the game to many many people? http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

all_seeing_1978
11-06-2007, 02:09 PM
I thank you for the hard work. I have no doubt that this game will do well. either way it is an amazing story, and nothing like this has been seen before. Thanks again.

ParanoiD84
11-06-2007, 02:16 PM
Thx ubi for all the hard work, i now im gonna love this game http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/heart.gif

Opticaly
11-06-2007, 07:51 PM
Originally posted by P_Gryffin101:
Yeah seriously, why would I thank the Ubisoft team for making a game I haven't even played yet?

Because you'll be playing it soon and it took just under 4 years to make maybe? http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

blarson11
11-06-2007, 10:26 PM
Originally posted by dragfindel:
i would also to thank the forum posters to conversate with me while i was bored.
thanks ubi for having such good forum.
Also this game will reach my expectation since i will be skipping cod4 to play this.

thats funny, im using CoD4 to pass the last week http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif

seriously though, look (ubisoft) at what you already did to all of us. people are goin crazy, and u know what, i http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/heart.gif it. thanx for putting all of your time into this. Now go drink all of your drinks (reference to jade interview) and kick back while we all enjoy your game.

MasterNeilson
11-08-2007, 04:18 AM
Anyone Else?

unnamedninja
11-08-2007, 07:55 AM
I'd like to thank the devs too for AC, i have been waiting for years for a game like this.

pietjevlip
11-08-2007, 08:10 AM
Thanks devs and everyone involved in making the game I'm gonna play, thanks Mods for not (yet) banning me in the process, thanks to all you geeks who kept me busy in replying, thanks for the coffee Altair, and... wait, Altair? NOOOOOOO!!!!

lostassassin123
11-18-2007, 11:18 AM
Originally posted by lostassassin123:
Strange thread http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif
Is there anyone on this forum, who doesn`t love AC???I`l give this game a 10\10.Great job!!!
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/partyhat.gif http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_cool.gif http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/11.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/sleepzzz.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/touche.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/clap.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/partyhat.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/metal.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/inlove.gif http://media.ubi.com/us/forum_images/gf-glomp.gif
Smiley spam!!!!
How naive I was http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/51.gif

AirRon_2K7
11-18-2007, 11:50 AM
Originally posted by lostassassin123:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by lostassassin123:
Strange thread http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif
Is there anyone on this forum, who doesn`t love AC???I`l give this game a 10\10.Great job!!!
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/partyhat.gif http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_cool.gif http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/11.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/sleepzzz.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/touche.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/clap.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/partyhat.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/metal.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/inlove.gif http://media.ubi.com/us/forum_images/gf-glomp.gif
Smiley spam!!!!
How naive I was http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/51.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ah Haha. About 100000000 new members on these forums every day. And only 7 of them like it.

Anyway: Thank you Ubi. I love the game.

10/10

And I have played it xD

lostassassin123
11-18-2007, 11:54 AM
Originally posted by AirRon_2K7:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by lostassassin123:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by lostassassin123:
Strange thread http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif
Is there anyone on this forum, who doesn`t love AC???I`l give this game a 10\10.Great job!!!
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/partyhat.gif http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_cool.gif http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/11.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/sleepzzz.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/touche.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/clap.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/partyhat.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/metal.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/inlove.gif http://media.ubi.com/us/forum_images/gf-glomp.gif
Smiley spam!!!!
How naive I was http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/51.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ah Haha. About 100000000 new members on these forums every day. And only 7 of them like it.

Anyway: Thank you Ubi. I love the game.

10/10

And I have played it xD </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Do You like to insult me?
I don`t know what to do, because of FI.And if You haven`t got them, doesn`t mean I wouldn`t.
That`s the only thing that keeps me from rushing to the store right now.
That`s why I am dissapointed...

XNeofX
11-18-2007, 11:56 AM
Beautiful Game!

I finished it, and now playing for second time with doing everything.

10/10!

AirRon_2K7
11-18-2007, 12:02 PM
Do You like to insult me?
I don`t know what to do, because of FI.And if You haven`t got them, doesn`t mean I wouldn`t.
That`s the only thing that keeps me from rushing to the store right now.
That`s why I am dissapointed...

I wasn't insulting you http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-sad.gif

But yeah, it's a bit hard to say whether or not you'll get issues. You may do, you may not. It's a shame that no one can say for definate http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/51.gif

fatalgamer1
11-18-2007, 12:26 PM
Great idea, making this thread. I was looking forward to this game ever since it showed at E3 05' I believe, not sure. Anyways, I got alot more hype when I read about it in GameInformer issue 158.

Although I still did not have an XBOX 360 yet I was still looking forward to it. That is one of the games that sold me the system. I'll admit, at first i was bummed cause it looked to be a PS3 exclusive. But when it was announce to be on 360, my excitment shot through the roof.

Then (after I got my 360)came the E3 07' on stage demo and I could'nt wait any long.


I have played the game non-stop since launch and I love it. I give it a 10/10. My many thanks to the guys at Ubisoft Montreal and ofcourse the lovely Jade Raymond and the awsome Petriece Desilets. I love you guys and your work. Keep it up and I'll be on the waiting list for Assassin's Creed 2.

lostassassin123
11-18-2007, 12:35 PM
Originally posted by AirRon_2K7:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Do You like to insult me?
I don`t know what to do, because of FI.And if You haven`t got them, doesn`t mean I wouldn`t.
That`s the only thing that keeps me from rushing to the store right now.
That`s why I am dissapointed...

I wasn't insulting you http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-sad.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Oh, sorry then http://media.ubi.com/us/forum_images/gf-glomp.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/touche.gif

Ghotten
11-18-2007, 12:40 PM
he's right about this game being bloody awesome. The only thing I really thought was wrong with it was how the English King Richard had a French accent. Kinda got me confused a bit xD

AirRon_2K7
11-18-2007, 12:46 PM
he's right about this game being bloody awesome. The only thing I really thought was wrong with it was how the English King Richard had a French accent. Kinda got me confused a bit xD

Maybe he's just so badass that he can have whatever accent he wants xD

"And today, Kind Richard is Ying Richard Chan!"

Sorry if that's offensive to oriental people... it was merely a joke http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/sadeyes.gif

BTOG46
11-18-2007, 01:07 PM
Originally posted by Ghotten:
he's right about this game being bloody awesome. The only thing I really thought was wrong with it was how the English King Richard had a French accent. Kinda got me confused a bit xD
lol, King Richard never spent more than a few months in England as King, and didn't speak English, only commoners spoke English at the time, the aristocracy were French.