PDA

View Full Version : Bug in Post Battle Damage Reports

XyZspineZyX
09-27-2003, 05:06 AM
I just bombed a German railway station & there were at least 25 to 30 railroad cars plus AAA & Vehicles, I dropped a 1000lb & 2 500lb bombs & blew everything sky high, I confirmed this by hitting CTRL F2 & saw that everything was in flames, But the after action report credits me with only 9 Train cars , 7 Vehicles & 1 Gun, I should have more kills, In another mission i bombed a convoy of maybe 10 vehicles & the game told me MISSION COMPLETE which you only get by destroying all the targets but i only got credit for 2 vehicles destroyed. My version is 1.11

"An attack against a unit of Flying Fortresses was something like controlled suicide...Sometimes 50, Sometimes 80 machine guns were firing at you... You attempted to close your eyes & continue to fire, Frightened to death, Frightened to death."

Oberst Johannes Steinhoff (176 kills)

XyZspineZyX
09-27-2003, 05:06 AM
I just bombed a German railway station & there were at least 25 to 30 railroad cars plus AAA & Vehicles, I dropped a 1000lb & 2 500lb bombs & blew everything sky high, I confirmed this by hitting CTRL F2 & saw that everything was in flames, But the after action report credits me with only 9 Train cars , 7 Vehicles & 1 Gun, I should have more kills, In another mission i bombed a convoy of maybe 10 vehicles & the game told me MISSION COMPLETE which you only get by destroying all the targets but i only got credit for 2 vehicles destroyed. My version is 1.11

"An attack against a unit of Flying Fortresses was something like controlled suicide...Sometimes 50, Sometimes 80 machine guns were firing at you... You attempted to close your eyes & continue to fire, Frightened to death, Frightened to death."

XyZspineZyX
09-27-2003, 09:07 AM
Several stations have trains placed by the map builder not the mission builder and these don't get you points as they are neutral not enemy. The orginal map designers added them for the scenery effect.

XyZspineZyX
09-27-2003, 11:58 AM
u can set the % of kills u need for mission complete too /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif
in fmb anyways

XyZspineZyX
09-27-2003, 01:16 PM
"Chain" explosions - such as where you blow up a fuel truck, and the resultant blast blows up other objects - are usually uncredited.

I don't know any workaround for this.

Quite common with trains and truck fuel convoys.

http://home.iprimus.com.au/djgwen/fb/worker_parasite.jpg

Need help with NewView? Read this thread. (http://forums.ubi.com/messages/message_view-topic.asp?name=us_il2sturmovik_gd&id=yzbcj)

XyZspineZyX
09-27-2003, 04:35 PM
ianboys wrote:
- Several stations have trains placed by the map
- builder not the mission builder and these don't get
- you points as they are neutral not enemy. The
- orginal map designers added them for the scenery
- effect.
-
- _____________
- Ian Boys
- =38=Tatarenko
- Kapitan - 38. OIAE
-

Well that stinks/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-sad.gif , MY mouth was watering seeing all those trains lined up like sitting ducks