PDA

View Full Version : Change of Release Date?



Moultonborough
09-28-2011, 09:37 PM
While watching the new combat trailer I looked over at the release date. Both the U.K. and U.S. have dates of Nov.30th while Germany and Australia are listed still as Nov.15th. Has anyone seen any true evidence behind this besides from IGN?

Blind2Society
09-28-2011, 09:47 PM
I don't know what you're talking about. It just says November 15, 2011. It doesn't even mention countries.

Moultonborough
09-28-2011, 09:52 PM
Published by: Ubisoft
Release Date:
US: Nov 30, 2011
Germany: Nov 15, 2011
Australia: Nov 15, 2011
UK: Nov 30, 2011
MSRP: $59.99

AkeiraXgamer
09-28-2011, 09:57 PM
What? It doesn't say that on my Gamestop website

http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

When did they decide to push back the date for the Americans??

Blind2Society
09-28-2011, 09:58 PM
I haven't seen that anywhere myself but if that 's true, that's pretty lame. Hope it's worth it whatever the reason is.

Moultonborough
09-28-2011, 09:59 PM
Originally posted by AkeiraXgamer:
What? It doesn't say that on my Gamestop website

http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

When did they decide to push back the date for the Americans??

Me either. I really hope it's wrong but I can buy other things and save money for a few days if it is.

twenty_glyphs
09-28-2011, 10:31 PM
The release date you saw was listed by IGN on their own site. The combat trailer you mention says "November 15" at the end, as well as the hookblade trailer. I would trust the date listed on the trailers from the source over the date listed on a third party website. And to say it's releasing on 11/30 in some countries but 11/15 in other countries just make it look like more of a mistake by IGN.

Moultonborough
09-28-2011, 10:32 PM
I hope so.

EnglishPhoenix
09-28-2011, 10:55 PM
It better be a mistake or I will be really really upset.

RzaRecta357
09-28-2011, 11:50 PM
More time for Skyrim and Saints row?


Joking, this would suck. But those trailers still say the 15th and I haven't seen any official statement on any gaming websites.

Krayus Korianis
09-29-2011, 02:43 AM
No the US release of AC:R is still November 15, 2011. Pretty sure that's what Europe's release date is too.

CRUDFACE
09-29-2011, 04:17 AM
Originally posted by RzaRecta357:
More time for Skyrim and Saints row?


Joking, this would suck. But those trailers still say the 15th and I haven't seen any official statement on any gaming websites.

It's going to feel weird peeling myself away from Skyrim to play AC:R

Abeonis
09-29-2011, 05:08 AM
I think they're gonna try their damned hardest to keep to the 15/11 release date.

Jexx21
09-29-2011, 10:16 AM
The PC edition was changed to December 2nd :/

lukaszep
09-29-2011, 10:39 AM
Originally posted by Jexx21:
The PC edition was changed to December 2nd :/

That's nothing compared to the AC2 and AC:B PC release dates.

Jexx21
09-29-2011, 01:56 PM
Originally posted by lukaszep:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jexx21:
The PC edition was changed to December 2nd :/

That's nothing compared to the AC2 and AC:B PC release dates. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

True. I probably wasn't going to get ACR until the Steam Christmas sales anyway.

Animuses
09-29-2011, 03:43 PM
Originally posted by t260z:
It's going to feel weird peeling myself away from Skyrim to play AC:R
By the time I get Skyrim (Christmas), I would have ACR beaten twice.