PDA

View Full Version : Plane identifiers/IL-2

XyZspineZyX
07-29-2003, 04:45 PM
Thought I'd kill 2 birds with 1 stone here /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

Part 1: Ok I set up some bombers for some gunnery practice in "QMB".Is their any way to turn on the plane identifiers like the ones in the alrady setup missions so you can keep better track of them for practice?

Part 2: Is there any IL-2 FB tshirts that we can purchase or has anybody ever thought about this? Seems like with the large following of FB that we should have some way to express our liking for the game to everyone. /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif

"My God look how the men fall!!"
Quote from Confederate General at the Battle of Fredericksburg overlooking the battle at Maryes Heights near the Sunken road.

XyZspineZyX
07-29-2003, 04:45 PM
Thought I'd kill 2 birds with 1 stone here /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

Part 1: Ok I set up some bombers for some gunnery practice in "QMB".Is their any way to turn on the plane identifiers like the ones in the alrady setup missions so you can keep better track of them for practice?

Part 2: Is there any IL-2 FB tshirts that we can purchase or has anybody ever thought about this? Seems like with the large following of FB that we should have some way to express our liking for the game to everyone. /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif

"My God look how the men fall!!"
Quote from Confederate General at the Battle of Fredericksburg overlooking the battle at Maryes Heights near the Sunken road.

XyZspineZyX
07-29-2003, 04:56 PM
IN the Diffuculty setting, turn Icons on and Map icons.

XyZspineZyX
07-30-2003, 01:39 AM
Re; Part 2

Great idea, tee shirts. Let's see, if ubi.com supplied them and they got a tear in them, how long would it take them to get you a patch?

/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

*****Only left handed people are in their right minds.*****

<center>http://www.ghosts.com/images/wing.jpg