PDA

View Full Version : ACR robe colors

Blind2Society
11-16-2011, 02:07 PM
I like Masyaf white the best though Egyptian blue deserves a mention. Kind of bummed there's no black though. The opposite of Masyaf white, black with white trim, would be cool if you ask me. Anyway...

kriegerdesgottes
11-16-2011, 02:10 PM
Same here. Masyaf white is now my main default color.The only thing I wish I could change about it is to make the lining of the hood red or the thread designs on it in red instead of just dark grey or black. The real default bluish grey color is ok but it just doesn't feel right. I was really hoping they'd let me keep the cape too but I guess not. Also I agree I wish there was a black outfit.

Animuses
11-16-2011, 02:12 PM
I like the original gray the best. The Masyaf white is nice, but it's still not as nice as the original gray.

hva_899
11-16-2011, 03:06 PM
Egyptian blue is the colour for me, got some other good colours in there though.

CriticaHit
11-16-2011, 03:53 PM
I can't just pick one, I like many of the colors.

Algerian Silver
Egyptian Blue
Syrian Ash (sorta)
Caspian Teal

Those are just a couple I got to try, I got the Master Assassin's armor pretty fast and you can't dye it so I haven't gotten around to trying all the colors yet.

CRUDFACE
11-16-2011, 04:24 PM
I always stick with the white...that sounded bad to say, lol. but it's my favorite, especially with the brown to off brown armors.

E-Zekiel
11-16-2011, 04:28 PM
A tie between Masyaf White and the original gray, here.

I like the Masyaf White a lot, but it doesn't win mainly due to the seams being off-color. For now, I'm walking around in white, but this may change.

(I may also change it to black at some point, haven't looked at that yet.)

Blind2Society
11-16-2011, 04:49 PM
My top 3

-Masyaf white
-Egyptian blue
-Algerian Silver

As for black, E, there is none. Wish there was.

t260z, funny, I just made a post in another thread saying how I hope the azap greeves cover up the brown boots. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif

CRUDFACE
11-16-2011, 04:53 PM
Originally posted by Blind2Society:
My top 3

-Masyaf white
-Egyptian blue
-Algerian Silver

t260z, funny, I just made a post in another thread saying how I hope the azap greeves cover up the brown boots. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif

lol. I feel like silver and light blue stick out on Masyaf white too much. Brown really comes out around them

Blind2Society
11-16-2011, 04:57 PM
To each their own I suppose. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Btw, what light blue?

E-Zekiel
11-16-2011, 05:32 PM
Originally posted by Blind2Society:
My top 3

-Masyaf white
-Egyptian blue
-Algerian Silver

Ah, unfortunate. Will have to go with default for the "master assassin" look then.

LieutenantJojo
11-16-2011, 05:36 PM
I'm actually kind of disappointed with the colors... I constantly switch between Original Grey, Egyptian Blue and Masyaf White, but that's just because I find the others damn ugly. Even the Masyaf White one looks weird. It has pretty thick (and too dark) outlines and the armor makes it look dirty as hell, to me. The Grey is, well,... grey... So Egyptian Blue is by far the best, IMO.

But the biggest disappointment was when I found out that there wasn't any black. I mean, really? Now that Ezio's the mentor, they leave the black out? Oh well, here's hoping for it to be added with a DLC...

Crouching.Tiger
11-18-2011, 12:16 PM
I seem to be the only one who liked Mediterranean Cobalt and Royal Violet.

lukaszep
11-18-2011, 01:20 PM
They always seem to look so awesome in the pictures, then you buy it and look at it, and realize it's ugly as hell.
My favorite would be Masyaf White, but i got the chest plate armor over most of it, so it's original grey for me.

Blind2Society
11-18-2011, 01:24 PM
I have Masyaf white with Azap greeves, bracers and spaulders. I'm reluctant to buy the chest guard because experience says it a bad desicion.

It's funny though, everybody hates the armor and feels it ruins the look but Ubi refuses to change it, allow us to remove it or even give us the no armor skin. I do like the Azap though (minus the chest plate), they are on to something with that.

iouaj
11-21-2011, 12:31 AM
Agreed, never bought the chest guard, thought the design on the robes was cooler anyway. Was really freaked out when I was automatically equipped with the Master Assasin's armor (which includes the chest piece) Thank God, it was removable.

You know, I'm starting to like all the dyes now, and my favorite keeps changing. And I really think it depends on what armor set you have on, some look better than others with certain combinations.

Originally, it was "Egyptian Blue" for me, then I wore the "Colbalt" a lot because I still liked the blue, but thought the worn-out red sash and other dulled colors just looked cooler.

The "Yemen Copper" and "Topaki Gold" have some nice contrast.

The "Violet" actually looks pretty good with the second set of armor (the blue one), which I never wore throughout the game because I thought it looked corny, but it actually seems to change color and looks better while wearing the violet.

The grey is cool, just not with Master assassin's gold armor (can't believe you can't change dyes wearing that armor http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-sad.gif )

But, lately I think I'm hooked on either the Ash or the Indigo as I have them equipped with default brown leather armor. Looks great, why Ubi didn't leave the default armor as a normal option (including spaulders), we'll never know. Thank goodness for replay glitches.

Anyway, if I had a least favorite, it would probably be the "Janissary Green.

LightRey
11-21-2011, 02:52 AM
I liked Masyaf White the best though I also liked the Original Grey and Algerian Silver. Masyaf White made Ezio look a bit like a cross between Ezio and Alta´r, which gave it a nice feel when playing the game.

OK9ZERA
11-21-2011, 03:58 AM
I'm going to have to go with Algerian Silver, although I like Caspian Teal a lot too, partly because it seems closest to the Master Assassins' colour scheme.

rodi1995
11-21-2011, 09:44 AM
iouaj
iouaj

Thanks man your the best i replayed the first memory and got ezio's default armor.

rodi1995
11-21-2011, 09:45 AM
By the way I like the masyaf white robes! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

SleezeRocker
11-21-2011, 09:52 AM
I kind of been using original Grey alot actually. Masyaf white is alright but..doesn't look all that white to me. So I just use Old eagle outfit.

The other colors are eh...surprised there is no black

Shomu07
11-21-2011, 09:57 AM
I can't believe nobody said Aegean Marble. It's the best dye in the game IMO. It goes so well with the third armour or the default.

ProdiGurl
11-21-2011, 10:17 AM
I change colors continually - so far I remember liking the Silver & Ash . . I'll come back to vote after I go back thru the colors.
I think I liked the marble, cobalt & white too.

I wish the red hood was more vivid red like what I used in ACII (or was that ACB)?