PDA

View Full Version : Black Ops outsells day one sales of Modern Warfare 2

John-Justice
11-11-2010, 07:24 PM
I know this is an Assassin's Creed Forum. But I stumbled across this cool article:

Black Ops outsells day one sales of Modern Warfare 2
http://www.gamerzines.com/xbox...top-mw2-day-one.html (http://www.gamerzines.com/xbox-360/news/black-ops-top-mw2-day-one.html)

xsatanicjokerx
11-11-2010, 07:41 PM
i hate cod games

Nick1021
11-11-2010, 08:20 PM
Well bandwagons usually grow. Only smart people rent blackops or jut not buy it.
I mean who the freak would pay 60 dollars for a game that came out a year after another game that was completely the same but with new guns. And another exact game coming out in another year, with new guns.

I mean sure, AC:B comes out a year after AC:2, but their are so many changes. Combat, BAM, another HUGE map, and mp =D

DJKRONOS1982
11-12-2010, 05:32 PM
Originally posted by Nick1021:
Well bandwagons usually grow. Only smart people rent blackops or jut not buy it.
I mean who the freak would pay 60 dollars for a game that came out a year after another game that was completely the same but with new guns. And another exact game coming out in another year, with new guns.

I mean sure, AC:B comes out a year after AC:2, but their are so many changes. Combat, BAM, another HUGE map, and mp =D

I bought it, and think it's fantastic. So that puts me into a group of individuals you dub "not smart"? What a ******y thing to say. I'd definitely consider using the word "their" improperly "not smart".

It's one thing to have your own opinion about a franchise, but to put people that enjoy it down just because you don't like it? Not cool.

DarkicoN14
11-12-2010, 06:18 PM
Originally posted by DJKRONOS1982:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Nick1021:

I bought it, and think it's fantastic. So that puts me into a group of individuals you dub "not smart"? What a ******y thing to say. I'd definitely consider using the word "their" improperly "not smart".

It's one thing to have your own opinion about a franchise, but to put people that enjoy it down just because you don't like it? Not cool. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
well i just bought it i thought it was okay, AC:B is definatly a better game.

flyryassassin
11-12-2010, 11:28 PM
I Hate cod games. There is no difference they even have a lot of the same guns as mw2. They had to come up with weird weapons like Shoot-able knives. yuck! Assassins Creed Brotherhood all day long 50+ total sp game play + mp spells game over for black ops. You want a real FPS? try Battlefield bc2

mustangmaniak20
11-13-2010, 08:38 AM
Originally posted by flyryassassin:
I Hate cod games. There is no difference they even have a lot of the same guns as mw2. They had to come up with weird weapons like Shoot-able knives. yuck! Assassins Creed Brotherhood all day long 50+ total sp game play + mp spells game over for black ops. You want a real FPS? try Battlefield bc2

Made up you say? Spetznaz ballistic knife.
http://www.islandcrisis.net/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/ballistic_knife-01.jpg

obliviondoll
11-13-2010, 08:48 AM
Originally posted by mustangmaniak20:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by flyryassassin:
Made up you say? Spetznaz ballistic knife.
http://www.islandcrisis.net/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/ballistic_knife-01.jpg </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
He said "weird" not "made up" - not that you don't have a point. Just saying.

I personally don't much like realistic (or real-world-based) FPS games most of the time. I'm ok with them for a short run, but not enough to bother owning one. Doesn't mean I have a problem with people who do like them though.

I'll probably give Black Ops a rent sometime. I conspicuously avoided the second Modern Warfare because it stole the abbreviation of a game I consider far superior, but I'm not holding that against the rest of the series.

muzzyb
11-13-2010, 08:49 AM
Originally posted by flyryassassin:

The ballistic knife is real, it was on an episode of the deadliest warrior.

And BC2 is on one of my favourite FPS games, MW2 sucks balls. On the other hand, I think Black ops will be a good game, but of course brotherhood will be better.

Kakashi590
11-13-2010, 01:03 PM
Who cares...this is AC forums not CoD forums.

dchil279
11-13-2010, 09:20 PM
*CoD spoiler*
Does anyone understand the last clip of Black Ops where old footage of JFK is rolling?
*End CoD Spoiler