PDA

View Full Version : cause of fps drop= memory leak

mmdore
04-01-2011, 07:33 AM
ok so ive been reading other forums but im not familiarized on how to fix it, when i check the process on task manager it has a constant increase on memory usage like waaay too high if someone could help us (the people with the issue since even though are rigs are capable it makes us think that theyre not).

ace3001
04-01-2011, 11:00 AM
Originally posted by mmdore:
ok so ive been reading other forums but im not familiarized on how to fix it, when i check the process on task manager it has a constant increase on memory usage like waaay too high if someone could help us (the people with the issue since even though are rigs are capable it makes us think that theyre not). If a performance drop is due to a memory leak, it should happen only after like an hour or two of playing, and not from the beginning. And what do you mean by waaay too high? A value, please? http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

BEsnake
04-01-2011, 11:02 AM
strange ive never had an fps drop trhu the whole game i keep a steady 110 fps

mmdore
04-01-2011, 01:11 PM
it increases 200k- 1 mb per second it starts like at 180mb memory usage at that pace it eats my ram pretty quick it makes the game really bad on mp specially on sp its noticeable the drop on fps but i can still play it like at 15- 20 fps XD

Just updated all my stuff, reinstalled game, etc have tried lots of things.

ace3001
04-01-2011, 07:40 PM
Originally posted by mmdore:
it increases 200k- 1 mb per second it starts like at 180mb memory usage at that pace it eats my ram pretty quick it makes the game really bad on mp specially on sp its noticeable the drop on fps but i can still play it like at 15- 20 fps XD

Just updated all my stuff, reinstalled game, etc have tried lots of things. Well, that's normal, I guess. it obviously needs much more than 180MB. The FPS drop has to be something else.

mmdore
04-01-2011, 08:08 PM
I really wish someone could help us with this problem, i got all the freakin issues in this game, managed to fix port 1000 today by getting a deal with isp, realtek+ pb freeze by using my logi g930 but the low fps on multiplayer after 1 match its just sad.
Funny how people have to do the stuff on their end.

Black_Widow9
04-02-2011, 12:46 PM
Since you got this sorted out I'm going to lock this one. Please do not post multiple Topics for the same issue.
Thanks http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

<span class="ev_code_RED">Topic Closed</span>