PDA

View Full Version : acr lenght is 26 houers

lothario-da-be
12-21-2011, 11:41 AM
people are always saying acr was too short,but my first playtrough was 26houers and i didnt collected every data fragment

lukaszep
12-21-2011, 11:48 AM
But that wasn't 26 hours of solid story was it?

sassinscreed
12-21-2011, 12:53 PM
Originally posted by lothario-da-be:
people are always saying acr was too short,but my first playtrough was 26houers and i didnt collected every data fragment

then you are really really slow or spent ways too much time on gameplay not connected to story or side missions

lothario-da-be
12-21-2011, 01:13 PM
i did all the missions with my assassins,tried out every bomb got almost all trophies,and completed the guid challenges(sometimes i just watch the city from a high point and enjoy...

E-Zekiel
12-21-2011, 01:14 PM
Originally posted by sassinscreed:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by lothario-da-be:

then you are really really slow or spent ways too much time on gameplay not connected to story or side missions </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I used to tell people how to play and speed run through games so as to ruin my own experiences, but then I took an arrow to the knee.

SolidSage
12-21-2011, 01:18 PM
Yes, 100% sync, collecting everything, completing challenges, took a long time. Getting all the achievements, even longer.
Story was shorter though.

And, all the other episodes had this kind of play time AND a longer story.

I'm not bashing. ACR was great, I thought it was an improvement on story telling and mechanics, as well as graphics.
But even as a 'Pro-ACR'er', I have to admit it was a bit lighter on the content.

Still playing/replaying it though. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

ProdiGurl
12-21-2011, 01:59 PM
I don't know how long my playthrough's were, but my first run it took days to get thru alot of it.
I take my time & do side stuff along the way.

I agree it's shorter, but it's not a rip off, there is alot to do.

SteelCity999
12-21-2011, 03:36 PM
AC2 was 38-40 hours and that was a good size game. ACR isn't even close - including all the extra stuff to do - it's easily half of AC2. AC1 is pretty long as well.

Sequence 9 in ACR can't even be called gameplay because it was mostly walking and watching movies. It really only had about 7.5 sequences when you think about it - very short - and not much else to do (compared to other games in the series). Although in overall length there have been much shorter games in the industry, such as SWFU2 which was just horrible, and with or without MP it easily beats out alot of others BUT when you have benchmarks set by your own franchise you kinda need to live up to them.

lukaszep
12-21-2011, 03:43 PM
Quite a few of the memories were... Use eagle vision to find book. Loot for book. You have book.

And the first memory was the E3 trailer.

De Filosoof
12-21-2011, 04:25 PM
AC3 should have 12 sequences. The first 3 sequences of ACR felt like an introduction.

Assassin_M
12-21-2011, 04:28 PM
My first ACR play-through took 2 weeks http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

lukaszep
12-21-2011, 04:49 PM
Originally posted by Assassin_M:
My first ACR play-through took 2 weeks http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Same, and i enjoyed it less than my second play through, which is strange.

SixKeys
12-21-2011, 04:51 PM
I did my best to make this game last but all in all, it only took me less than a week. Less than any of the AC games so far. ACB took me the longest (since I'm a completionist), about two weeks.

ProdiGurl
12-21-2011, 05:26 PM
Originally posted by Assassin_M:

I had 10 days, but then I don't know how many actual hours were dedicated in those days? Alot of that was also trying to get the 100% sync on a few harder missions.
I still haven't done everything either - I didn't even touch the Desmond stuff. He just isn't my priority, but I do want to check it out.

Either way, I'll be happily enjoying ACR many times over & look forward to AC3 whenever it's released.