PDA

View Full Version : Flying in Forli, Bonfires of the Vanity

becus1
05-02-2010, 11:41 PM
In the additional Bonfires of the Vanity sequence in Forli, I am wondering what is the desired result of the "Restored Memory" flying stunt? It starts on top of one of the lighthouses near the Port Authority. I've tried it many times and can not understand what it is that I'm supposed to do. What is the goal? To fly over every bonfire? To kick guards while flying? To drop at some specific spot? What am I missing here?

Thanks.

nitres15
05-03-2010, 07:44 AM
Originally posted by becus1:
In the additional Bonfires of the Vanity sequence in Forli, I am wondering what is the desired result of the "Restored Memory" flying stunt? It starts on top of one of the lighthouses near the Port Authority. I've tried it many times and can not understand what it is that I'm supposed to do. What is the goal? To fly over every bonfire? To kick guards while flying? To drop at some specific spot? What am I missing here?

Thanks. there was a trophy in the game and u could only get it one time in the game and many forgot that and people asked if they could add it so thet could get that trophy and the trophy was .......... flyswatter