PDA

View Full Version : Need help getting into this place for assasins tomb

richardewatson
06-24-2010, 12:30 PM
So I have finished the game, and now I want to hit all the assins tomb's and do the rest of everything else. But I am having a problem in getting to an assasins tomb in venice. It seems that the only way for me to get into it was doing it before I finished the game. Does anuone know how to get into the tomb that is in venic inside of this huge *** nice building almost castle looking type place? On the map it is a red rectangle and near the center of venice.

How can I get to it?

Thanks,
-Rich

Six_Gun
06-24-2010, 07:13 PM
The only one that was hard to find the entrance for that I recall was the 6th tomb with all the side jumping puzzles. When you get to where it shows on the map, go up onto the roof of the building there and the entrance is on the side of a tower at a low spot in the roof between the tower and building next to it.

And pace yourself on those wall side step puzzles. Trying to go too fast can make it harder. There's actually time to do it even if you fall in the water. Don't count on getting all the levers on the first run though. I usually get the last one after backtracking and resetting the start lever to make a 2nd run.