PDA

View Full Version : ACB Release date for PC.

ZeroSilent
10-18-2010, 06:21 PM
Again Ubisoft managed to push the release date to Q1 of the next year. Same happened to AC2. Why is that? You said it was piracy, but AC2 got cracked within the 24 hours of release. Again you make the PC-gamers very very dissapointed with this. We lose our trust in you that way. To be honest I don't feel like buying anymore games from Ubisoft sometimes. When I saw ACB to be released in November, I was happy and preordered a CE, same as for AC2. But now I see the release date gets delayed AGAIN for another 3-4 months, just like AC2. And to see the PS3 and xbox version to be unharmed makes me even more angry about it. Like xbox and ps3 can't be pirated. I seriously seriously feel like cancelling my order and pirate it off from any torrent site now. Thank you Ubisoft. You dissapointed us again.

Revan-Risinger
10-18-2010, 08:52 PM
Stop spamming and making useless topics. We already know all of the info.

ritly113
10-18-2010, 09:26 PM
That is exactly what I'm doing Zero, I gave them my $60 for AC2 and putting up with there crap DRM and seeing how they did, I assume they learned there lesson. Apparently assuming makes an *** out of U and me. Sorry, ubi but you made a huge mistake. Why can't you be like CD Project Red?

zgubilici
10-18-2010, 10:17 PM
Let's keep all the ACB PC release dates in one thread (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/2341098788) from now on.

Thanks.