PDA

View Full Version : Unable to make/join group of friends (session no longer available)

FrACt
12-30-2011, 10:34 AM
Has anyone else experienced difficulties joining groups friends made? Everytime I get or send an invite to my friend, we're unable to join and get the following message: session is no longer available.

It's fine when playing alone and sometimes we manage to join while being in a match with an open slot, but without a group you won't be put on the same team in team matches. Both our NAT are moderate and the status of my friend: unreachable. Does anyone know a fix for this?

FrACt
12-30-2011, 12:13 PM
Anyone?

Rankya_94
12-30-2011, 12:22 PM
I'm having the same problem since last night.
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif It's very frustrating, I tried with 10 different friends.

Hoping Ubisoft can fix that.

FrACt
12-30-2011, 12:42 PM
Thank you for the reply, glad to hear it's not just us.

FrACt
12-30-2011, 02:06 PM
bump

DeanOMiite
12-30-2011, 02:50 PM
i haven't been able to find a match at all unless I'm playing alone. I was with two friends last night and all we wanted to do was play Chest Capture, and it couldn't find a game. It just searched and searched endlessly, never finding a single player. I had the same issue with another friend the night before, but we did finally find a game of chest capture...a 2v2 game, it was awful. One of the reasons I stopped playing Brotherhood was because Animus Update 3.0 made it IMPOSSIBLE to find a match of Chest Capture and almost impossible to find manhunt and honestly I can only play so much free for all, or team games without friends.

FrACt
12-30-2011, 03:06 PM
A week ago we were still able to join eachother's group and similar problems occured. It was nearly impossible to find matches (artifact assault, manhunt or even a simple ffa deathmatch).

FrACt
12-30-2011, 04:45 PM
bump

BoZ v2 HD
12-30-2011, 06:53 PM
It's been like this since release day and has yet to be fixed. You're best asking about this on Ubisofts Facebook or Twitter, apparently informing the MP community on the official forums is way too much effort or doesn't cover their budget.

FrACt
12-31-2011, 07:07 AM
It was fine a week ago, the problems only started occuring this week. Very strange.

FrACt
12-31-2011, 08:57 AM
bump

FrACt
12-31-2011, 11:07 AM
bump

Mr_Shade
12-31-2011, 06:01 PM
Please do not BUMP your thread, bumping is against the forum rules.

If you require input from the community, they will post, but bumping your thread, may get it locked.

if you have technical issues, please contact support directly.

links to support are in my signature.

FrACt
12-31-2011, 08:41 PM
My apologies for the bumping. I'm just deeply disappointed in the fact that Ubisoft is unable to program a decent multiplayer system that supports playing with friends.

The problem started occuring this week, friends are no longer able to join my group or I'm not able to join any of their groups. We have to resort to joining while being in a match, but even then, half of the time it either doesn't respond or it tells me it cannot connect to the match even though there are free slots. On team matches this is highly frustrating since we are always put on opposite teams (even when it's just a group of 2). It was fine before, nothing changed (NAT still the same, firewall,...).

If anyone else experiences the same problems, please share.

Causton97
01-19-2012, 11:50 AM
Yep, I haven't been able to play with my cousin without us being separated into different teams and sometimes we can't find matches altogether. It's really annoying and frustrating. Sometimes we might want to play infection together but before I can invite him the match fills up within seconds, so I can't even use that method. However, on my own I find matches perfectly and really enjoy the game. It's just a shame that I can't play with my family and friends properly...

deadly_thought
01-20-2012, 08:58 PM
ubisofted