PDA

View Full Version : AC:Brotherhood kinda confusing, or its just me

MinerVAX09
03-04-2011, 12:06 PM
Ok, I've finished the game today, only because I did not know the missions would be simultaneously be "un-declineable" so I just kept playing till the end..I got really confused with Viana part, how did Cesare get there? I thought he was arrested? And what happened to the other Assassins, there wasn't a cutscene showing them, saying like, "This is the end for Cesare" or something like that, or similar to Da Vinci's cutscene where they bid farewell...I'm really confused

charleroi66
03-04-2011, 12:34 PM
the novelisation did a better job of explaining it. He just gets expelled to Spain, where the Borgia originated from. And breaks free from prison there.

MinerVAX09
03-04-2011, 01:04 PM
So I'm not missing out on the game itself..Damn, I guess I was on the right track, and Brotherhood is really short (3 days)

RebeccaLH
03-04-2011, 01:07 PM
Originally posted by MinerVAX09:
So I'm not missing out on the game itself..Damn, I guess I was on the right track, and Brotherhood is really short (3 days)

Yeah it is but it is not meant as the third game, just an addition i think.

SWJS
03-04-2011, 01:30 PM
Originally posted by MinerVAX09:
Ok, I've finished the game today, only because I did not know the missions would be simultaneously be "un-declineable" so I just kept playing till the end..I got really confused with Viana part, how did Cesare get there? I thought he was arrested? And what happened to the other Assassins, there wasn't a cutscene showing them, saying like, "This is the end for Cesare" or something like that, or similar to Da Vinci's cutscene where they bid farewell...I'm really confused If you read the database entry on Viana it tells you the entire story of how Cesare got there.

SolidSage
03-04-2011, 02:16 PM
Just you I think. Seemed pretty straight forward to me.
Play the MP now, it's going to erase the disgruntlement you might feel at beating the game in 3 days, I'm three months in now, playing at least half of the week and have no intention or desire to stop.
The MP has really made the SP my 2nd favorite game now where it was once my 1st.

MinerVAX09
03-04-2011, 06:48 PM
Originally posted by EzioTheAssassin:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MinerVAX09:
Ok, I've finished the game today, only because I did not know the missions would be simultaneously be "un-declineable" so I just kept playing till the end..I got really confused with Viana part, how did Cesare get there? I thought he was arrested? And what happened to the other Assassins, there wasn't a cutscene showing them, saying like, "This is the end for Cesare" or something like that, or similar to Da Vinci's cutscene where they bid farewell...I'm really confused If you read the database entry on Viana it tells you the entire story of how Cesare got there. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Ohh, that's better than reading it in the novel...But then again, I wish it was shown in the game, not like the game transcended Ezio and Cesare there

MinerVAX09
03-04-2011, 06:51 PM
Originally posted by SolidSage:
Just you I think. Seemed pretty straight forward to me.
Play the MP now, it's going to erase the disgruntlement you might feel at beating the game in 3 days, I'm three months in now, playing at least half of the week and have no intention or desire to stop.
The MP has really made the SP my 2nd favorite game now where it was once my 1st.

I tried MP once, Prowler so badass! So yeah, I'm gonna stick with MP, then train more Assassins...I'm kinda not that satisfied with the story though, but it was very awesome, and I really love the new addition to the gameplay, and Ezio's new look