PDA

View Full Version : Multiplayer Connection Lost to Network/Server (PS3)

ZuluBull
11-24-2010, 09:03 AM
I'm prity sure I am not the only person losing connection to servers when playing online, I have lost connection way too many times and it has pushed me over the edege to flame about it on the forums. Mind you I am new to Ubisoft forums so I am not aware of any topics related to this being posted in the forums prevously. Any ways I have lost connection to online matches where I get kicked and given the anoying message 'Connection Lost to Network', Please Ubisoft my connection is Topnotch I did not lose connection to my network I lost connection to your awfull servers! I think I have lost over 50k worth of Assassin points from losing connection and this is rather fustrating as we reach the end of a match with 30 seconds to go you get kicked, Not fun http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-mad.gif

I do understand the game was just recently released and there could be an over flow of players making it difficult for the servers to handle.

Can anything be done to prevent losing connection mabye shoot an idea to the devs like giving early points instead of rewarding it completed at the end so we earn as we progress through the match?

Talking about PS3 Gamers I have spoken to 360 users and they said they have had no issues with losing connection.