PDA

View Full Version : Future version online play

XyZspineZyX
11-10-2003, 03:28 AM
In some later version(or game) I wish that online games could have a team equalizer. Like if side A outnumbers side B, you can only join side B. If been in a couple games where it's only me and one other guy in P47s against like ten various K4s, 190s, and Me262s.

In the same vein it would be cool if for a side you could put limits on how many fighters versus bombers are on a given side. So someone has to do ground attack if the map creator makes it so.

DangerForward

XyZspineZyX
11-10-2003, 03:28 AM
In some later version(or game) I wish that online games could have a team equalizer. Like if side A outnumbers side B, you can only join side B. If been in a couple games where it's only me and one other guy in P47s against like ten various K4s, 190s, and Me262s.

In the same vein it would be cool if for a side you could put limits on how many fighters versus bombers are on a given side. So someone has to do ground attack if the map creator makes it so.

DangerForward

XyZspineZyX
11-10-2003, 03:53 AM
The second point works in co-op play. Numbers of spaces are assigned to fighters or bombers as the mission calls for it.

http://home.cogeco.ca/~cczerneda/sigs/temp_sig.jpg
"Never in the field of human conflict was so much owed by so many to so few." - Winston Churchill

XyZspineZyX
11-10-2003, 04:10 AM
VW-IceFire wrote:
- The second point works in co-op play. Numbers of
- spaces are assigned to fighters or bombers as the
- mission calls for it.
-

I guess I was looking for something for more open ended games. Co-ops are a blast, but they always seem to have problems getting started...

DangerForward