PDA

View Full Version : Robbing the banks

Jack-Reacher
03-13-2010, 10:47 PM
Anyone else think they could have gotten harder as you progress? Sure the guards outside get harder ( Brutes) but its still the same thing. If i stealth assassinate a Brute outside, the other guards just run away.

I think if you are seen at all while robbing the banks, loads of reinforcements should come. Also the banks should get bigger inside. Maybe the treasures and codex pages will be underground like assassin tombs, idk it just got kind of repetitive after a while

bokeef04
03-14-2010, 12:42 AM
you lost me at robbing banks

are you talking about the rooms with loot inside that have 4 guards outside? if so they aren't banks, atleast not to my knowledge, just rooms that contain some loot and occasionally codex pages

Jack-Reacher
03-14-2010, 02:16 AM
Then why does the database call them banks? Rebbecca even makes a comment saying you can steal money from the Templar banks or something

Anyway yes that is what I mean

l Khasim l
03-14-2010, 04:52 AM
Well, there are always 4 guards there, and if there aren't any patrols around then two double assassinations is enough to pwn them hard, no matter what type they are. This should be fixed, as long as I haven't been hit by anyone and didn't lock onto anyone or attacked from a distance, I can do a low profile assassination all the time and wipe 5-6 guards in a row.

Abeonis
03-14-2010, 07:27 AM
Originally posted by bokeef04:
you lost me at robbing banks

are you talking about the rooms with loot inside that have 4 guards outside? if so they aren't banks, atleast not to my knowledge, just rooms that contain some loot and occasionally codex pages

They are banks.

Synish
03-14-2010, 07:54 AM
worst bank guards ever, getting distracted by a few *****s

Xanatos2007
03-14-2010, 08:04 AM
Worst banks ever; the door's wide open. Literally.