PDA

View Full Version : VOTE : Could this be an addiction?

gazs_sub
04-14-2005, 07:10 PM

gazs_sub
04-14-2005, 07:10 PM

Nukem_Hicks
04-14-2005, 07:30 PM
Let's just put it this way: a month ago, I was looking at straight A's for the semester. Now, with finals and graduation approaching in May, I'm trying to make sure that I actually do graduate. I only have to pass two of my classes, but SH3 is doing everything possible to make sure I don't. I'll probably have to uninstall it until after finals http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/51.gif

U-49
04-14-2005, 07:32 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by gazs_sub:
I'm concerned. This game and everything about it has me hooked. And its scary. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>It's been a long time since I've found a game this engrossing. Hats off to the talented Romanian studio and Ubi for delivering such a wonderfully enjoyable, riveting and immersive simulator. This sim genuinely raises the bar for the genre.

Again, kudos.

Beuf_Ninja
04-14-2005, 08:04 PM
Only song lyrics can describe the way I feel about this game
"Is this love that I'm feeling,
Is this the love that I've been searchin' for.."
Addiction possibly, obsession..definately!

Poacher886a
04-14-2005, 10:10 PM
It would be without the CTD every 2hrs!

gazs_sub
04-14-2005, 10:33 PM
Wow. Only couple hours, and already a few votes.

Good to know this game is being appreciated by so many, and even by people that Ive spoken to who have never touched a sim before. We shalt no longer be limited to the smaller niche market that is the simulation!. Tell one, tell all. Lets make this baby THE game.

Woot! Here's to SH4!
Gaz.

blue_76
04-14-2005, 10:52 PM
when i was a little kid, i use to play with toy boats in the bathtub and try and figure out how many different ways ships sank lol
above all, the sea fascinated me.. i grew up by the shores of the black sea and each time i looked at the enverending horizon, i'd be captivated by its size and power.. as i grew older, i'd hear stories about how so many sailors lost their lives at sea.. later on, i decided to take sailing lessons and apply to a course at school that was teaching basic sailing and navigation. submarine interest came naturally.. one of my first games was Wolf Pack. that sim took up so much of my time, that i started dropping in grades at school http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif now, as i reflect back at those days, i realize that i'm in the same predicament.. its affecting my job lol

Ronin.nj
04-14-2005, 11:54 PM
for those 21% with problem with wife.i have good answer,at first complaint i smile"did you get new perfume,works" second complaint smile not work to good"pick wild flowers from garden,third complaint,i move my whole work desk games collection,pc everything into bedroom.now i have women in every port,and im in bed early.and the noises of deckgun "well love the women coped in the blitz"my head is still sore from the latter statement";
ps i do not recomend the latter statement.. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/11.gif yes i know what cobwebs are my dear,