PDA

View Full Version : patch update

XyZspineZyX
11-11-2003, 12:50 AM
the patch beta works well but what is the difference from normandy maps nr.1 - 2 - 3 ??
What about other planes and objects as i can see in the news, like B25, SPIT V, CR42, G50 ecc.?..
please, with the island map insert also a simply desert map: it's easy to make it,(I think...)only sand, little few of dirty roads ,some palms and stop. Many airplanes are ok for desert war !!!

XyZspineZyX
11-11-2003, 12:50 AM
the patch beta works well but what is the difference from normandy maps nr.1 - 2 - 3 ??
What about other planes and objects as i can see in the news, like B25, SPIT V, CR42, G50 ecc.?..
please, with the island map insert also a simply desert map: it's easy to make it,(I think...)only sand, little few of dirty roads ,some palms and stop. Many airplanes are ok for desert war !!!

XyZspineZyX
11-11-2003, 12:52 AM
That's a good question, to be honest!

I know one of them has a "British Airbase" at the very North Center of the map (top, center).

Other than that... perhaps less ground objects?

I honestly don't know.

Oleg?

XyZspineZyX
11-12-2003, 12:43 AM
Apparently Normandy 3 has more grass airfields. I haven't checked.

It represents post invasion France...so the Allies probably added more airfields.

http://home.cogeco.ca/~cczerneda/sigs/temp_sig.jpg
"Never in the field of human conflict was so much owed by so many to so few." - Winston Churchill