PDA

View Full Version : Leo Bomber Mission Help

Calv_P
03-20-2011, 07:25 PM
Not sure if I'm just missing something here, but it seems a bit messed up.

I can fly the bomber fine, have taken out 3 of the workshops, but whenever I fly towards the two workshops to the right of where you start. I suddenly lose the ability to control the machine and it just ends up flying straight out of bounds.

I've tried coming at them from different directions but this just keeps happening. It's driving me insane now.

oaudooren
03-21-2011, 12:40 PM
I have the same problem... but I can not even get to destroy a second tower

Endrevius
03-21-2011, 02:58 PM
Had same problem today. And i was so frustrated that i was just about to drown Ezio figure in a toilet;]. Disabling CrossFireX form CCC helped, just for that single mission. I hope that, this will help You too.

Binio
03-21-2011, 03:27 PM
I have smilar problem afer feew seconds controls stop responding, sometimes they start again for few seconds. Level totaly unplayable for me. Disabling crossfire cant help because i dont using it. (single nvidia card).

i was thinking thats keyboard steering problem but schanging to pad didint help

tHize.frs
04-06-2011, 10:43 AM
I have exactly the same problem. I can steer for a while. When I stay down low and even when I go high. But the moment you reach those certain workshops. All steering gets lost. You can see Ezio move left and right. But no steering reaction. Can I break something now?

ploufplouflux
04-19-2011, 11:47 AM
Hi,

I have exactly the same problem.
i play on PC with nvidia GTX 570 graphic card, keyboard and mouse.

I hope Ubi will solve this soon becaus i'm stuck at this level

BlackSheepDK
07-11-2011, 03:46 AM
I have the same problem the game is very nice but it kills me when i fly the bomber because i can steer the bomber for a few secons and then i can do anything only fly straight. I have tried with Keyboard and Xbox360 controller
but nothings help.

Please soon come with an update to solve this issue.
I am Running Corei7 1366 920 and a Nvidia GTX590

BlackSheepDK
07-11-2011, 04:03 AM
Solved just turn Vsync on and you can fly the damn bomber :-)