PDA

View Full Version : think quick thread?

almagam
05-10-2008, 09:32 AM
okay you are altair you are being chased by 23 guards.what do you do.IT is up to you tell me i will rate the best.

almagam
05-10-2008, 09:38 AM
AND someone tell me once you upload the pic do you got to hotlink 1 or 2 on imageshack.Sorry for the double post.

Bobfish_Almight
05-10-2008, 09:39 AM
Climb a ladder and **** them on the head as they climb up one at a time. Seriously, I've actually done that in game

nevar23
05-10-2008, 10:02 AM
23? Is that all you've got? That's not even enough to break a sweat. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/mockface.gif

I'd stand and fight, once I'm in an area relatively free of civilians.

Bobfish_Almight
05-10-2008, 10:04 AM
Actually yeah. Have you noticed that no matter how many bods are involved, they only ever seem to come at you six at a time?

nevar23
05-10-2008, 10:07 AM
Yep, which makes taking on bunches of them easy.

Bobfish_Almight
05-10-2008, 10:10 AM
What I really like, is when I grab hold of one dude, and the guy next to me swipes out with his sword and stabs him in the face by mistake. That's happened a few times. And Lonely Soul just came on my playlist so I think I should take the hint

altairego
05-10-2008, 10:14 AM
gimme about 40 tough guards or so and a nice wide high rooftop and short blade: the flying lesson is about to commence, please take your places near the edge of the roof. here we go: 10 down. time to clear out. get down to the street, find a corner with a wooden scaffold, throw a couple of knives while the guards are taking position like dogs around a wolf. do a few brutal counters (the guards still don't get the idea of running away from the blade -- brawn and no brain). after about 10-12 murders disengage and run again -- tire them out a bit more. find a last stand position (a dead end street somewhere) and take 'em down with the long sword. and when only one remains and asks for mercy, kill him by jumping with the hidden blade.
and after all of that, calmly walk away, clean and spotless as an assassin should be.

Bobfish_Almight
05-10-2008, 10:21 AM
*Horse claps* very inventive. The mark of a true horseassin

altairego
05-10-2008, 10:27 AM
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/11.gif

almagam
05-10-2008, 10:28 AM
Fine nevar ok 50 guards you have to kill.time is 8 mins with a big crowd walking into the fight about 100 people in your way.if you hit one you lose sound easy could you even do that.

altairego
05-10-2008, 10:33 AM
could you, amlagam?

almagam
05-10-2008, 10:35 AM
yes i could im a master not to brag or anything im so good i could beat the creators i dont attack i counter

nevar23
05-10-2008, 10:43 AM
Originally posted by almagam:
Fine nevar ok 50 guards you have to kill.time is 8 mins with a big crowd walking into the fight about 100 people in your way.if you hit one you lose sound easy could you even do that.

Firstly, if there were that many civilians, I'd take it to the rooftops. I've never timed myself, but am confident I could kill 50 in that time frame. I should mention that I hit the Crusader camp outside of Acre every chance I get. ;-)

altairego
05-10-2008, 10:45 AM
THAT, nevar, is a good place.. same here -- good place to hone your skill
as for 50 guards and 8 minutes -- gimme a nice little square and i can take em all.

almagam
05-10-2008, 10:46 AM
ah nevar did you go to imageshack for your pic.and if you did,did you go to hotlink 1 or 2 or the other 2 bottom ones.i need to get my oic back.

BlairCullen02
05-10-2008, 10:46 AM
I would take 'em to the rooftops and slice them all. I would first use the short blade so I can also throw Throwing Knives, then switch to Long Blade. Hopefully knock a few off which kills them as they hit the ground. Then as the number decreases just take the fight to an area with both wooden structures to throw them at and Vigilantes to protect me and hold them off, while I slice them all.

nevar23
05-10-2008, 10:51 AM
Originally posted by almagam:
ah nevar did you go to imageshack for your pic.and if you did,did you go to hotlink 1 or 2 or the other 2 bottom ones.i need to get my oic back.

My avatar is taken from the opening credits of Six Feet Under, which seems strangely on topic here, hehe.

Originally posted by altairego:
THAT, nevar, is a good place.. same here -- good place to hone your skill
as for 50 guards and 8 minutes -- gimme a nice little square and i can take em all.

Agreed. I love that camp.

Tew_2nd
05-10-2008, 11:01 AM
I would run into an open area and let them surround me and then do counterkills hoping more of them will try and kill me so that eventuall you would have kill of alot of them just dont get hit, LOL. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif

red_girl
05-10-2008, 11:46 AM
Originally posted by Tew_2nd:
I would run into an open area and let them surround me and then do counterkills hoping more of them will try and kill me so that eventuall you would have kill of alot of them just dont get hit, LOL. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif

me too. i always do that. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

Bobfish_Almight
05-10-2008, 12:19 PM
That can be fun. And looks real cool when you casually stroll out from between all those corpses and the crowd splits ahead of you