PDA

View Full Version : I need anyone's help real quick

Azula2005
11-04-2011, 04:27 PM
I preordered ACR signature edition from Gamestop about 2 months ago for Ps3
will the first AC come with it?

Serrachio
11-04-2011, 04:29 PM
All PS3 pre-orders of the game will come with copies of AC1. Any copies purchased after the release date won't however.

I can't say for certain though, but it will be highly likely.

Edit: Added PS3 details in to avoid confusion.

Azula2005
11-04-2011, 04:31 PM
Originally posted by Serrachio:
All pre-orders of the game will come with copies of AC1. Any copies purchased after the release date won't however.

Not ALL, Xbox owners will not get AC, only Ps3 users i believe

Serrachio
11-04-2011, 04:33 PM
Originally posted by Gabrieldebeta:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Serrachio:
All pre-orders of the game will come with copies of AC1. Any copies purchased after the release date won't however.

Not ALL, Xbox owners will not get AC, only Ps3 users i believe </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well, I was responding to your first post and you mentioned PS3.

roostersrule2
11-04-2011, 04:34 PM
Originally posted by Gabrieldebeta:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Serrachio:

Not ALL, Xbox owners will not get AC, only Ps3 users i believe </div></BLOCKQUOTE>If you knew the answer, why ask the question.

Azula2005
11-04-2011, 04:43 PM
i recently found a link, plus it's always good to make sure

Thanks

sticks165
11-04-2011, 04:59 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v...Q39rYk&feature=feedu (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O5LSpQ39rYk&feature=feedu)