PDA

View Full Version : When did Ezio Die

HD RoLoS v
04-24-2011, 10:15 AM
As the subject says when did Ezio die. I know if he was a master assassin he probably died of old age but what I'm asking is what year did he die. I really want to know it has been buging me since i completed ACB Thanks. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif

itsamea-mario
04-24-2011, 10:17 AM
Maybe he didn't die.. dun dun dunnnn.

no i'm fairly sure he died, maybe somewhere around 1530? or later, he's a fairly tough cookie.

Xanatos2007
04-24-2011, 10:25 AM
Tuesday.

Inorganic9_2
04-24-2011, 10:28 AM
Over 9000 years ago.

LaCava1
04-24-2011, 10:38 AM
Probably a long time ago.

itsamea-mario
04-24-2011, 10:40 AM
"But that's impossible!!!"

Really it is, or is it? dun dun dunnnnnn.

OP we don't know, so let's say between the years of 1459 and now, ok?

AntiChrist7
04-24-2011, 10:47 AM
we never got a date for altair either. he will probably die of old age, around 60-70. (don't forget he is almost 50 at the end of brotherhood)

reini03
04-24-2011, 11:01 AM
Originally posted by AntiChrist7:
we never got a date for altair either. he will probably die of old age, around 60-70. (don't forget he is almost 50 at the end of brotherhood)

Altair is still alive.

dun dun dunnnnnn.

Whatever.

Codex Page XXX:
Soon I shall pass from this world. It is my time. All the hours of the day are now colored by the thoughts and fears borne of this realization. I know that the elements of my body will return to the Earth. But what of my consciousness? My identity? That is to say what of ME? I suspect it will end. That there is no next world. Nor a return to this one. It will simply be done. Forever.
Our lives are so brief and unimportant. The cosmos cares nothing for us. For what we've done; Had we wrought evil instead of good. Had I chosen to abuse the Apple instead of seal it away. None of it would have mattered. There is no counting. No reckoning. No final judgement. There is simply silence. And darkness. Utter and absolute... And so I have begun to wonder might there not be a way to stop or at least delay death's embrace? Surely the ones who came before were not so frail and feeble as we. But I have sworn to be done with the artifact. To not gaze into its core. Still: faced as I am with the prospect of my end, what harm is there in one last look...

The last three sentences are of importance.
And as we know that the Apple of Eden is pretty powerful, it might have done something to him. Maybe extended his life or something. I don't know, really.

UBOSOFT-Gamer
04-24-2011, 11:17 AM
in the 16th century

DaVe_RoCk_
04-24-2011, 10:10 PM
Originally posted by AntiChrist7:

Who the names himself "AntiChrist"?!

<span class="ev_code_RED">Please do not bypass the Language Filter.</span>

Icee Molotov
04-24-2011, 10:38 PM
Originally posted by Angeal29:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by AntiChrist7:

Who the names himself "AntiChrist"?! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm guessing a devout christian?

itsamea-mario
04-25-2011, 02:11 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by AntiChrist7:

Why not?

Abeonis
04-25-2011, 06:23 AM

Says the guy who named himself after a Final Fantasy twit?

Killer-Me99
05-01-2011, 01:32 AM

Who the names himself "AntiChrist"?!

<span class="ev_code_RED">Please do not bypass the Language Filter.</span> </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hmm a realistic person with a brain?

gyigyogyigyo
05-01-2011, 04:07 AM
he died when he **** is not stand up (impotent) http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

GunnarGunderson
05-01-2011, 10:50 AM
Originally posted by Inorganic9_2:
Over 9000 years ago. well, aren't you funny, No.

Remember, this is the 16th century, living past 50 was remarkable, that said Ezio is a descendant of those who came before soooo

Cornik22
05-02-2011, 05:44 AM
Ezio is a descendant of those who "came" before

Two impotent jokes in a row. Woah...

srjrjjrotheo
05-02-2011, 06:50 PM
in ACB, Niccolo Machiavelli says that one day he will write a book about Ezio. Ezio replies asking him to keep it a short one.

Niccolo completes his book, The Prince, in 1513 so I am assuming sometime around that for Ezio's demise would be reasonable.

Although, the book wasnt actually published until 5 years after Machiavelli himself died.