PDA

View Full Version : Choosing your aircraft in campaign

foxyboy1964
09-11-2005, 04:27 PM
I'm trying to get the campaign to give me the aircraft I want. I followed the instructions laid out by Atomic Marten but I cant get it to work. I go to Il2 sturmovik/missions/campaign/DE/dgen-f-prokorovkadoe and type in my plane of choice but nothing changes in the game. I then tried changing the planes of all the squadron and still nothing. Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong?

foxyboy1964
09-11-2005, 04:27 PM
I'm trying to get the campaign to give me the aircraft I want. I followed the instructions laid out by Atomic Marten but I cant get it to work. I go to Il2 sturmovik/missions/campaign/DE/dgen-f-prokorovkadoe and type in my plane of choice but nothing changes in the game. I then tried changing the planes of all the squadron and still nothing. Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong?

XyZspineZyX
09-11-2005, 07:45 PM
Hi
To change the planes you want to fly in single player campaigns go into community help, go to user/fixes thread & there is a topic on this by Utchoud probably the last post. This gives you comprehensive instructions on how to change your campaign list of flyables. I have done this in my IJA,IJN & USN single player fighter campaigns.