PDA

View Full Version : Location for Aconite Item

CptSlaughter
12-05-2010, 12:06 PM
I'm up to 80% completion, yet, I haven't found the Aconite I need to unlock Fast Poison with the Doctor Task.

I've gotten all but the 7 boxes in the locked area of map, and one Lair, killed hundreds of Borga Couriers, yet no Aconite....

Anybody tell me how I keep missing this item???

Thanks!

Pattington_Bear
12-05-2010, 12:08 PM
Borgia couriers, that is all.

LaFawna
12-05-2010, 01:26 PM
Originally posted by CptSlaughter:
I'm up to 80% completion, yet, I haven't found the Aconite I need to unlock Fast Poison with the Doctor Task.

I've gotten all but the 7 boxes in the locked area of map, and one Lair, killed hundreds of Borga Couriers, yet no Aconite....

Anybody tell me how I keep missing this item???

Thanks!

pmfath77 posted the following here. I did the Colle Vimnale tunnel and it worked for me.

One way to find Borgia Couriers is to go to the Colle Vimnale tunnel entrance(beside the church) follow this road either way,with the tunnel behind you while you are facing forward, right goes down past the French Garrison or left goes through an opening and past a shop. If you follow either of these two roads a little ways and double back towards the tunnel you will ultimately find a Borgia Courier. Sometimes they spawn right by the tunnel and sometimes further down either road. One time i followed the road left and then right where it winds down a hill and found the courier running down there. After killing the courier, if you didn't get the Aconite(needed for the shop quest to get the fast poison and only found on borgia couriers), go back to the tunnel, go back to the Tiber Island Hideout, walk down the hall, go outside using the door on the right at the end of the hall that the tunnel is in, go back into the hideout, use the tunnel and go back to the Colle Vimnale tunnel. I repeated this process about 7 to 10 times, with only one time not being able to find the courier, before i got the aconite. It was also during sequence Five, though i doubt this matters much. Once you find the spawn points for the gangs, couriers and pickpockets they all seem to spawn from these same areas. another area i found couriers was by the Rose in Fiore. You normally had to walk around a bit but i found both pickpockets and courriers around that location. Hope this helps.

CptSlaughter
12-05-2010, 01:47 PM
Thanks guys I'll try this...