PDA

View Full Version : Conflicting story?

Ru1986
03-10-2010, 07:39 AM
Hi Guys.

Small question re Bernardo Baroncelli. I am at work reading the Renaissance book at the mo and in the book it states that Bernado Baroncelli was killed in Florence by Lorenzo's order after being question about the templars actions, he was hung. Although in the game he is killed by Ezio in San Gimignano. In the book there is a whole letter written by Lorenzo explaining the reasons and how Baroncelli was killed.

I just thought how strange this was as so far the book has not conflicted the story of the game and it has all been exactally the same right up to Bernado, the others who Ezio assassinate's in Tuscany are both killed in the same way i.e. Antonio Maffei was up top the tower spouting his silly slours and Salviati in his Villa Salviati in the countryside. So i wondered if any historians on here may be able to shead more light on this for me?

Thanks for any help you can offer.

Ru1986
03-10-2010, 07:54 AM
Also to add to that as i have read on it apears that in the book it states Stefano da Bagnone is located at a place called Abbey Asmodeo which is located in a place called Monticiano. Non of these two are even mentioned on the game anyone who has read the book that has found this ouot too? Or as i said above any historians on here who know what really happened??

Engkebullen
03-10-2010, 08:53 AM
Well you have to consider that in the game it is also said that books can be manipulating and not always tell the truth about what happend.