PDA

View Full Version : Brotherhood easier than ever?????

DavidPV86
08-20-2010, 10:11 AM
I have always been a fan of this series, but if there is something I "criticize" is the lack of difficulty, and to be honest with you, it is getting easier with every game. In the first AC if was actually kind of hard, the guards were more persistant not only in chasing sequences but also in combat.

However in AC2 if you were outnumbered just hire the mercenaries and thieves or climb the nearest building around and you are save.

And well after watching this

http://www.gametrailers.com/vi...sassins-creed/703056 (http://www.gametrailers.com/video/gc-10-assassins-creed/703056)

I mean it looks AWESOME, but I wonder how "non challenging" will be, I wish the combat and stealth gameplay was more related to the first game, may be not in the regular gameplay, but during missions and assassinations.

NuclearFuss
08-20-2010, 10:26 AM
Those demos have been made easier so the Devs don't [edit] up on stage. The real game should be harder. Plus, a lot of the time the fights will be bigger, and with more enemies http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/metal.gif

Mr_Shade
08-20-2010, 10:40 AM
Indeed - onstage demos are often played on 'easy' or have god mode on for example..

Playing a game infront of hundreds of people - can be slightly nerve racking http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

SBRedFlag
08-20-2010, 11:17 AM
Yeah, they made that mistake with AC1, where the guy actually died during the E3 demo, I think? Maybe it was a different demo, but regardless, the devs don't want to die in front of a huge audience.

EzioAssassin51
08-20-2010, 04:19 PM
Plus, with the Brotherhood, there will be a cooldown feature where if you use them, a diamond from a bar disappears, and once they run out, you need to wait for it to reload!

So we won't be able to use them every 2 seconds!

primerib69
08-20-2010, 04:46 PM
Also, the devs said that the siege sequence was shortened a lot for the e3 demo. You can see this when ezio destroys the 2nd siege tower: the guy fires on some cannons after destroying the 2nd towers, aims towards the next set of cannons, and fires. But as he fires, it suddenly cuts to the scene where a siege tower made it to the wall and that's when Ezio uses the merchandise lift. You can also hear the cannonball-replacer-guy say something for a split second right before the cutscene. So this is more than enough evidence to show that it's going to take a lot longer. And yeah, the game is going to be a lot harder. Even though you can practice the demo 24/7, it gets a lot harder once you get in front of hundreds of people (unless you don't get nervous).

salted onions
08-20-2010, 05:29 PM
I think if the fight system is anything like AC2, even in the more simplest form with you defending 99% of the time, the game will always be too easy. I suggested this idea a year ago, a week before AC2 came out.. I wish the game were more like this..

Originally posted by childprodigy:

Though it be pretty cool if after you finish the game once, you could change a difficulty to "Realism" (yes, the same name as the one in L4D2.), where a slash at you with a sword will greatly damage you, and after the first slice or two will cause you to stagger, and a brute's swing of an axe can kill you 1HKO. You would have to actually think like an assassin making lightning fast decisions, or just avoid conflict all together unless as a last resort.

I like this. Would make for a great challenge and it doesn't take too much effort to incorporate (I think, correct me if I'm wrong here)[/QUOTE]

Eheh, last time I posted on this thing was about a week after AC2 came out.

EzioAssassin51
08-20-2010, 05:36 PM
I think if the fight system is anything like AC2, even in the more simplest form with you defending 99% of the time, the game will always be too easy.

Omg... you clearly are not paying attention to anything with this game! The fight system has been revamped! Which means, you probably can still keep blocking, but guards will hit you more, and it's better to fight instead of countering!

Look it up, and you'll see it's very different!

salted onions
08-20-2010, 05:57 PM
Originally posted by EzioAssassin51:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by childprodigy:
I think if the fight system is anything like AC2, even in the more simplest form with you defending 99% of the time, the game will always be too easy.

Omg... you clearly are not paying attention to anything with this game! The fight system has been revamped! Which means, you probably can still keep blocking, but guards will hit you more, and it's better to fight instead of countering!

Look it up, and you'll see it's very different! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ohay, I remember you. Derno if you remember me. Anyway, yeah I've seen all the released videos of gameplay, and all I've seen is Ezio raping *** \:. Which is cool and all, but even if he's an assassin I don't like being invincible. Unless the things Ubisoft demoed at E3 and Gamescom were made easier, just to made Ezio more badass, which is what I'm hoping for. But still, chances are we'll get a shot ton of hit points like we do in AC2, and a grunt guard, even if they manage to hit us, will do like 1 square health damage. And from what I've seen, they made Ezio more fluid, which just spells even more rape for them poor templars.

rupok2
08-20-2010, 06:43 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by EzioAssassin51:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by childprodigy:

Look it up, and you'll see it's very different! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ohay, I remember you. Derno if you remember me. Anyway, yeah I've seen all the released videos of gameplay, and all I've seen is Ezio raping *** \:. Which is cool and all, but even if he's an assassin I don't like being invincible. Unless the things Ubisoft demoed at E3 and Gamescom were made easier, just to made Ezio more badass, which is what I'm hoping for. But still, chances are we'll get a shot ton of hit points like we do in AC2, and a grunt guard, even if they manage to hit us, will do like 1 square health damage. And from what I've seen, they made Ezio more fluid, which just spells even more rape for them poor templars. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

BAM is 10X more rape...

primerib69
08-20-2010, 06:52 PM
Rated G language bro. Just making sure you don't get caught by the Mods (shade http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/winky.gif)

salted onions
08-20-2010, 07:12 PM
Sorry about that, tend to forget http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif. But really, it seems like the game is still as easy as the last, maybe a lot more varied in how to dispose of your opponent but you're still disposing them with such ease that it's almost laughable. Don't get me wrong, the Asssassin's Creed series in my favorite game series, ever, but this I think is the only problem to me.

primerib69
08-20-2010, 07:56 PM
Sorry about that, tend to forget http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif. But really, it seems like the game is still as easy as the last, maybe a lot more varied in how to dispose of your opponent but you're still disposing them with such ease that it's almost laughable. Don't get me wrong, the Asssassin's Creed series in my favorite game series, ever, but this I think is the only problem to me.

I guarantee that you are going to die a lot of times bro. And if you think it's going to be easy, make it harder for yourself by only using 1 weapon the whole game, not buying armor or medicine, not doing side quests, not renovating Rome, and only using the BAMs whenever the game makes you use them (story situations). I'm sure that will make the game a lot harder.

salted onions
08-20-2010, 10:07 PM
Yeah I know, after I ran through AC2 once, I tried playing the game without buying anything unless forced, and I had to kill as little people as possible. So if I ever was forced into battle, I would use my fists instead of any weapons to knock them out instead of killing them. That was actually kind of fun, but I'd rather not restrain myself from the variety of things I could do just to make a game a challenge, games can be challenging, but I know some people like it the way it is. Which is why I think difficulty levels, or a New Game+ where the game is harder would be nice.

primerib69
08-20-2010, 11:45 PM
Yeah they really need to put in a new game+

souNdwAve89
08-21-2010, 02:03 AM
It has been said that the footage shown at Gamescom was just made to demonstrate the game. It is not an actual mission in the single player. The game does look easier, but you do not always have to call on the help of the assassins. You can continue to play it like AC and AC2.

To be honest, AC's combat system and AI was a lot better than AC2's. In AC, the enemy would constantly attack or grab you. Although, you have the grab break technique, it was still nice to see the enemy AI switching up an attack or grab. Countering an attack is also way easier than AC's. In AC, you actually have to anticipate the enemy's attack in order to counter it successfully without getting hit. In AC2, you can seriously just mash the counter button and you would pull it off still.

In all, I'm still buying Brotherhood and continue to love the AC series, but seriously Ubisoft, fix the AI and combat system to how it was in AC.

The_Hunger
08-21-2010, 05:45 AM
This has been my biggest problem with the game and yes despite everything and the new ai the game will still be easy...

They havnt announced any difficulty level setting and the game is only 2 months away from being polished and 1 month for it be printed and shipped globably.

AC was better but still easy and AC:2 was **** easy... AC:B will be no different, as all the evidence is shown objecting that video for the demo..

Voice now and maybe it will change that is my goal on the forums. unfortunately there are alot of n00bs who appear to condom my mission. n00bs.......

SlimeDynamiteD
08-21-2010, 05:49 AM
Originally posted by The_Hunger:
This has been my biggest problem with the game and yes despite everything and the new ai the game will still be easy...

They havnt announced any difficulty level setting and the game is only 2 months away from being polished and 1 month for it be printed and shipped globably.

AC was better but still easy and AC:2 was **** easy... AC:B will be no different, as all the evidence is shown objecting that video for the demo..

Voice now and maybe it will change that is my goal on the forums. unfortunately there are alot of n00bs who appear to condom my mission. n00bs.......

First: Take a breath to calm your anger
Second: I don't think you'll have to call anyone a noob
Third: It does seem to be a little easy, but you can make it difficult for yourself, you don't HAVE to call your Assassin apprentices, you can also fight with the guards yourself.

Caligula__
08-21-2010, 05:51 AM
it's WON'T be easy!!! ppl playing it are on God mode so they don't die, how would you feel if u were showing off a new game and then... oops i died

it'll be really hard, 15-20 guys instead of 4, you'll need the BAM thing and plus what about when you need BAM but you've used it all up? it's gonna be hard but fun... srsly stop whining

Edit - no offense meant to Slime

SlimeDynamiteD
08-21-2010, 05:56 AM
I know you weren't offending me http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif
and I totaly agree that people should stop whining about this and should start to see that they do play it on Godmode/Easy so they don't die. If I were you guys and you have a friend who buys the game. Go to him, check it out a bit and then see if it's "too easy" for you. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

EzioAssassin51
08-21-2010, 05:58 AM
Ohay, I remember you. Derno if you remember me.

No, i don't http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

And thank you very much McTavish!
You said it all! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif

The_Hunger
08-21-2010, 06:01 AM
lol i think u misunderstood my tone i was trying to convey. i dont see any anger or my temper being fused in my message it was clearly a statement.

and for the whining expressing ur opinion on a subject matter to help improve the game for myself and others isnt whining seriously get ur facts straight http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

And i am aware of that video was god mode but i wasnt referring to that video now was i?

I already make the game difficult for myself and i even use the trainor for AC:2 that makes it abit more difficult but its still damn easy. that is besides the point of the matter. what is the case is making it a mode variety for gamers who like to play it easy or on nightmare.

Caligula__
08-21-2010, 06:02 AM
also i can't seem to work it out but does Ezio use all those smoke bombs or do his homies? if his homies do then won't they need limits and possibly you have to buy their equipment

SlimeDynamiteD
08-21-2010, 06:06 AM
k, Sorry Hunger ^^ Just misinterpretated your tone http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif
And I agree with you McTavish, they should let you buy equipments for them otherwise it'd be like: Unlimited Smoke bombs FTW! Unlimited Arrows/Bolts FTW!

The_Hunger
08-21-2010, 06:08 AM
omg i hope not...

gsosolid
08-21-2010, 08:03 PM
Okay well then in that case imagine...

You've got your whole assassination sorted.
This assassin will shoot him, he'll shoot him and he'll kill him which leaves me to go straight for the kill.

Just as you're about to make an epic assassination, some little guard hits you from behind because your assassin ran out of arrows.

You now need to kill off the guard, or guards, if more than 1 assassin ran out of arrows, and then CHASE the target. Kind of ruined my epic moment dude?

But yeah I agree that it would only make sense if SOMEONE had to buy the equipment for the assassins, but you've just saved their lives and you've just made them into bad-*** assassins and they can't afford their own arrows? Sheesh.

bearsbball11
08-21-2010, 08:18 PM
I think I remember reading somewhere that you do have to buy equipment for your assassins. I can't imagine they would just have unlimited supplies lol. If you're panicking over the game being too easy over the game play demos we've seen so far, don't. They want the dev's to be able to just breeze thru it so they can have a fluid presentation. They don't wanna have to go "Oh, hang on just a minute, we need to wait for him to take care of these last 3 guards... Oops, and Ezio died. We're gonna have to start over..." If the Brotherhood feature is what bothers you:
1. I'm SURE they won't be as good as they are in the demo until deep into the game when you have them well trained.
2. If using the Brotherhood makes the game too easy for you, don't use it. It has already been said that you are not required to use it, so just don't if you want a more challenging game.

Since none of us have actually played the finished game yet, there is no basis for saying it will be easy/hard/whatever. Why not reserve your judgment until you actually play the game? Just a thought http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

gsosolid
08-21-2010, 08:23 PM
Oh and BTW, I think someone DID die in a demo for AC 1 and it was FATAL as it gave away the whole future thing (because you run around in that white-ish kind of thing as the game reloads), the future story-line was MEANT to stay under wraps (but leaks, and a few slips in some interviews gave it away).

So I guess they kind of learnt from their mistake and made the demos a lot easier.

I think that happened anyway...

salted onions
08-21-2010, 11:05 PM
Meh. I've restricted myself from doing stuff in AC2 during my second playthrough to make it more difficult, like a self challenge, but I wish it were the case that the game was already difficult enough that I had to use all the tools at my disposal.
The way that it is, all I basically do is choose how I want to kill my enemy from a variety of ridiculously easy choices during battle. BAM, crossbow, sword, dagger, poison, etc. They all still make the game ridiculously easy. If the guards all game at me swinging like madmen, then maybe it would be a bit difficult.
I actually liked how in that demo he died from that one hit, made the stakes higher during the assassination. Sure, during demos you can make it so that you have god mode on so mistakes like that don't happen, but it feels like you're god during the actual game, which is not what I want to be. I want to be a tactical assassin, choosing my every move carefully, evading death by a mere second, while swiftly killing the target.
The way the game is now, you can basically brute your way through the entire game. Sure there are sections in the game where you are forced to be stealthy, but I want to be forced to think tactically the entire game. I think groups of 5 guards should be a threat, not an obstacle.

Caligula__
08-21-2010, 11:15 PM
they are a threat! they can all swing at you at the same time so therefore you da dead!

BAM should be used for large groups or for stealthy approaches (taking out musketeers)

in AC2 Brotherhood you can't be all kill kill kill! the enemies are much more hard so you've got to limit yourself with killing or you'll get killed!

salted onions
08-22-2010, 12:24 AM
From what we've seen so far, they barely swung at Ezio, and the grunt level guards are the same dumb AI as they were in AC1 and AC2, taking turns with their swings like polite idiots. There may be stronger enemy archetypes, but I doubt they'll be popping up all over the place every second.

All I've seen so far in the demos is getting new ways to kill the same dumb enemies. Ezio is getting stronger, getting more tools to kill, such as his brotherhood, while the enemy stays the same. Sure, killing them looks really cool, I love it, but it's still extremely easy. I just hope I'm wrong. I'm getting the game regardless, and I will enjoy it, but I just wish it were a bit more difficult.

Caligula__
08-22-2010, 12:28 AM
... (that was instead of losing my temper cause i'm good http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/halo.gif)

the demo's are played on God Mode! check out the 1st level (siege) done by someone not from Ubisoft or not on god mode.

they get pretty much pwned, they take at least 5 hits trying to kill those grunts when they break in, i think they got hit once by the Brute but yeah... it'll be MUCH harder! God mode makes it at least 5 times easier, check out the mod's post earlier on and could that mod plz confirm it again http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/compsmash.gif

Edit - God mode is for the demos only, there will be no god mode whilst actually playing

bearsbball11
08-22-2010, 12:32 AM
Originally posted by Vx_McTavish_xV:
... (that was instead of losing my temper cause i'm good http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/halo.gif)

the demo's are played on God Mode! check out the 1st level (siege) done by someone not from Ubisoft or not on god mode.

they get pretty much pwned, they take at least 5 hits trying to kill those grunts when they break in, i think they got hit once by the Brute but yeah... it'll be MUCH harder! God mode makes it at least 5 times easier, check out the mod's post earlier on and could that mod plz confirm it again http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/compsmash.gif

Edit - God mode is for the demos only, there will be no god mode whilst actually playing
Exactly! And let's not forget: the people playing in the demos are THE CREATORS OF THE FREAKING GAME. Obviously they are pretty damn good at it. If you take God mode + watered down/simplified version of the game + game creator at the controls you get a game that looks pretty easy

Caligula__
08-22-2010, 12:35 AM
yea, u seen vid of Ubisoft guy getting pwned by Sony guy on multiplayer? it's pretty funny

bearsbball11
08-22-2010, 12:41 AM
yea, u seen vid of Ubisoft guy getting pwned by Sony guy on multiplayer? it's pretty funny
Yeah I saw it. Kinda looked like he wasn't trying very hard though lol

Caligula__
08-22-2010, 12:48 AM
i found the commentator yelling a heap pretty funny

EzioAssassin51
08-22-2010, 01:42 AM
Originally posted by bearsbball11:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Vx_McTavish_xV:
Yeah I saw it. Kinda looked like he wasn't trying very hard though lol </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's what they all say http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/10.gif

SlimeDynamiteD
08-22-2010, 03:16 AM

Link please? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif

bearsbball11
08-22-2010, 03:21 AM
Originally posted by SlimeDynamiteD:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Vx_McTavish_xV:

Link please? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v...L&videos=xq8kaA1DHbY (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8gR6y-_qdM&playnext_from=TL&videos=xq8kaA1DHbY)

SlimeDynamiteD
08-22-2010, 03:22 AM
Thanks! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

salted onions
08-22-2010, 12:07 PM

I know that they probably use godmode during the demos, but I'm also taking my experience from AC1 and AC2. They said in AC2 that the AI was much more aggressive than they were in AC1, and all I saw were more of the same dumb grunt guards, and a few more guard archetypes that were of equal intelligence.

You don't need to know much to be good. One time I had to leave my game for like, 30 minutes to go run some errands, and instead of pausing the game, I taped down the right trigger during a battle, just to see what would happen. I came back, and Ezio was still standing there, full health, the guards just staring back, it was pretty terrible.

DavidPV86
08-22-2010, 07:31 PM
Thatīs exactly what I think, in AC1 at least the guards were not THAT dumb, and put a decent fight.

And well, ezio now comands an army of assassins, he can mix and do combos using the pistol and the long sword yet the guards seem to be same dorks.

Do not get me wrong, the game looks awesome, but I would like to be challenged a little bit more

bearsbball11
08-22-2010, 07:42 PM
Originally posted by DavidPV86:
Thatīs exactly what I think, in AC1 at least the guards were not THAT dumb, and put a decent fight.

And well, ezio now comands an army of assassins, he can mix and do combos using the pistol and the long sword yet the guards seem to be same dorks.

Do not get me wrong, the game looks awesome, but I would like to be challenged a little bit more
You can only use (I think) 5 assassins at a time, not exactly an army lol. And the guards in AC:B are supposed to be tougher and more aggressive than they were in AC2, if they actually are, the game should become much more challenging. Also, I'm assuming that Ezio and the brotherhood will have to fight larger groups of guards this time around (maybe 25+) because the whole premise of the Brotherhood is that Ezio can't do it alone and will need help

salted onions
08-22-2010, 08:50 PM
I read that you could call upon 2 assassin's at once, and there are 5 pairs of 2 that you could call at a time, so that's 10 at a time, which is still a LOT. I could be wrong but still.

If the assassin's AI are anything like the thieves or the mercenaries, they'll probably next to useless in a frontal assault. They probably will be good for the raining arrows, and for assassinating people you're too lazy to assassinate yourself. In any large scale battle against large numbers of guards, all they'll probably do is stall while you have to go around, killing everyone for them.

bearsbball11
08-22-2010, 09:08 PM
In those videos of single player, Ezio calls on 4 assassin's at one time, plus one another time to take care of the roof guard. Of course there's the arrow shower too... I'm not really taking too much from those videos though, it was obviously just used to show off the Brotherhood feature. I hope when your assassins are at a lower level, they are more likely to fail when you call on them. For example, if you call on your lower level assassins to do an arrow shower, a few of the arrows miss leaving Ezio a few guards he'll have to fight

salted onions
08-22-2010, 09:23 PM
I can see what you're getting at, but I still think even without the BAMs that Ezio alone is just so powerful that at this point he can fight anything with the tools at his disposal. I feel like he's just getting better and better, while the guard AI stays the same, taking turns while taking swings. I want them to come at me like madmen, swinging away wildly.

bearsbball11
08-22-2010, 09:40 PM
I can see what you're getting at, but I still think even without the BAMs that Ezio alone is just so powerful that at this point he can fight anything with the tools at his disposal. I feel like he's just getting better and better, while the guard AI stays the same, taking turns while taking swings. I want them to come at me like madmen, swinging away wildly.
They say that the guards will come at you more aggressively this time

salted onions
08-22-2010, 10:43 PM
Originally posted by bearsbball11:
They say that the guards will come at you more aggressively this time </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

They said the same thing, that the guards in AC2 were more aggressive than AC1 when it was coming out. I felt like the AI were similar, some even said the AC2 AI were inferior to the guards in AC1.

bearsbball11
08-22-2010, 10:48 PM
That doesn't mean it'll be the same this time. Give them a shot before you say its too easy is all I'm saying http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

thekyle0
08-24-2010, 01:23 PM
Originally posted by DavidPV86:
I have always been a fan of this series, but if there is something I "criticize" is the lack of difficulty, and to be honest with you, it is getting easier with every game. In the first AC if was actually kind of hard, the guards were more persistant not only in chasing sequences but also in combat.

However in AC2 if you were outnumbered just hire the mercenaries and thieves or climb the nearest building around and you are save.

And well after watching this

http://www.gametrailers.com/vi...sassins-creed/703056 (http://www.gametrailers.com/video/gc-10-assassins-creed/703056)

I mean it looks AWESOME, but I wonder how "non challenging" will be, I wish the combat and stealth gameplay was more related to the first game, may be not in the regular gameplay, but during missions and assassinations. I wouldn't worry to much about the arrow shower making things too easy. In this article the writer says that he was told during the hands-off demo he viewed (presumably by whoever was presenting the demo) that it takes some effort to unlock this ability.

Source (http://arstechnica.com/gaming/news/2010/08/together-we-kill-first-look-at-assassins-creed-brotherhood.ars)
At one point the developer walked Ezio right up to a line of armed guards, did nothing more than make him raise a hand, and every single guard was struck down with an arrow. It was incredibly cool. However, I was told that it would take quite a bit of time to get your assassins up to the level required to perform such actions. Also, as has been said, you can always choose not to use it.

AnthonyA85
08-24-2010, 02:04 PM
Personally, I think, in order for the guards in ACB to be of any real challenge, is for the weakest of the guards to have the AI, speed, fighting skill and strength of the Templars from AC1 (the ones that are hidden thoughout each city and attack you on sight and without mercy), and just go up in terms of speed, agression and fighting skill for the higher ranking guards.

EzioAssassin51
08-25-2010, 04:30 AM
Originally posted by AnthonyA85:
Personally, I think, in order for the guards in ACB to be of any real challenge, is for the weakest of the guards to have the AI, speed, fighting skill and strength of the Templars from AC1 (the ones that are hidden thoughout each city and attack you on sight and without mercy), and just go up in terms of speed, agression and fighting skill for the higher ranking guards.

Definately http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif