PDA

View Full Version : A gun to take or to keep?

klaytonmh95
06-23-2010, 04:40 PM
on ac brotherhood trailer you see a guard with a gun.So in Ac2 you can take weapons away if they keep that in brotherhood you might be able to take the gun.But in ac2 when guards had the bow n arrow you couldnt take that from them so what you thank you can get a gun to keep as a main weapon or you have to take theirs.

Also heres another question.Will their still be shops to buy weapons or change is suit to diffrent colors?what you thank?

http://assassinscreed-brotherhoods.webs.com/

lilbacchant
06-23-2010, 04:51 PM
Originally posted by klaytonmh95:
on ac brotherhood trailer you see a guard with a gun.So in Ac2 you can take weapons away if they keep that in brotherhood you might be able to take the gun.But in ac2 when guards had the bow n arrow you couldnt take that from them so what you thank you can get a gun to keep as a main weapon or you have to take theirs.

Also heres another question.Will their still be shops to buy weapons or change is suit to diffrent colors?what you thank?

My guess is that the guns will be similar to the bows and you won't be able to take/use them. I'd imagine that those w/ guns will also have melee weapons and switch to those given the opportunity.

As for the shops, I have no clue. Apparently you'll be able to 'upgrade' the assassins that you train, but how that'll be implemented equipment-wise for them, as well as for Ezio, I've no idea.

EzioAssassin51
06-24-2010, 01:21 AM
I personally don't mind about the shops seeing as Ezio looks great as he is but with the guns i agree with the above post!

Besides, we wouldn't need the gun seeing as we have the corssbow which will, no doubt, probably have a slow aim and a quick fire mechanism to it (like tap for fast shot or hold, aim then release for better aim), a bit like on Batman Arkham Asylum (only he had the Batarang!)

Mai-an
06-24-2010, 01:52 AM
I think you will be able to take a gun from a guard and use it. It will probably be a one shot deal though. Like, kill a guard with a gun and quickly pick up his gun and shot another guard who is nearby before dropping it and running on.

Maybe get to use it as a club or something to that effect.

Ru1986
06-24-2010, 02:06 AM
If you look closeley i dont think its actually a gun i think its a inverted crossbow type thing (im sure i saw an arrow sticking out of it). I might be wrong but considering Leonardo did diagrames for guns and modernish weapons (guns tanks and the like) you can understand that they may have had types of guns, that could have been lost in time as the period pasted.

DasCarlzzon
06-24-2010, 03:58 AM
Abit offtopic but...i really hope that we can choose to take off all the upgrades...cause i really love the new armor ;P (On Ezio)

iLikeBacon
06-24-2010, 10:24 AM
The gun will just replace the Bow and Arrows of AC2. Thank God. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

-Bacon http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_cool.gif