PDA

View Full Version : Cool ideas for future DLC for the 100th time ;)

Skull_Splinter
11-22-2010, 07:42 PM
1. A play on the current Wanted game mode called Last Man Standing. If you are killed, or if you kill a civilian, you sit out until only 1 player is left.

2. In the single player game you recruit assassins, they can be sent on missions to gain XP. You create and play as one of these assassins. Playing with groups of other trainees trying to attain the rank of assasin. As you got on missions and are trained by Ezio.

3. If an assassin multi player element is brought in, future modes could be created pitting Templars against assassins.

Nick1021
11-22-2010, 09:29 PM
I just the assassins to be MUCH more important then just a 2 second thing saying "huh they all died around me, heh"

obliviondoll
11-22-2010, 09:40 PM
Last man standing, I suggest making it so once you die, you're still respawned, but only as a target, and not given contracts. Or once you've died, you just don't earn points any more.

Having players sit out part of a match means they'll quit. Then they lose out on XP, and other players lose out because when the number of players drops too low, it ends the game.

Not sure how good my suggestion is, but it's a better option than making them sit it out completely.

Zrvan
11-22-2010, 10:00 PM
Friend of mine had an idea similar to Last Man Standing -- he called it 'zombie' or 'plague,' or something like that. One player starts out as a 'carrier,' and his job is to find and kill everyone else. Each time he kills someone, they become another carrier, and they have to find and kill people. Points are awarded based on time spent evading carriers vs. kills as a carrier.

obliviondoll
11-22-2010, 10:08 PM
Originally posted by Zrvan:
Friend of mine had an idea similar to Last Man Standing -- he called it 'zombie' or 'plague,' or something like that. One player starts out as a 'carrier,' and his job is to find and kill everyone else. Each time he kills someone, they become another carrier, and they have to find and kill people. Points are awarded based on time spent evading carriers vs. kills as a carrier.
That sounds awesome.

Start with one hunter who's after EVERYONE else, then as everyone dies, they become hunters too...

Kind of like an altered version of Manhunt. THe player who starts off as a hunter would need a points bonus (maybe 50 or 100) to each kill, and the last man standing could get a big bonus for surviving.

Flincher2007
11-22-2010, 11:51 PM
That would be amazing, late game you'd have 6-7 zombies, and only 1 guy trying to evade them all.

LeatherDaddy
11-23-2010, 12:18 PM
I like the "last man standing" idea. It would slow people down to make sure they are actually trying to be sneaky.

I also think they should have a "tag" mode, where there is only one assassin and whenever you kill someone, they become the new assassin.

sammeerkat
11-24-2010, 03:40 PM
the last man standing game would take skill...but it would be really fun. i thought of some new personas the widow-uses a kitchen knife-been married 6 times none of them ended in divorce. the soprano-not sure about his wepon but he can have a half mask (phantom of the opera style) --the witch -accussed of witchcraft, usses a mystical dagger---the musician- his flute has a dagger on the end.-- i think we need more personas. but we were lucky to get 17!

Xeno_27
11-25-2010, 07:20 PM
3 New Characters.

1: A Regular Italian Chef. Hat and mustache and white clothes. Uses a Butchers Knife.

2: Sherlock Holmes. Tweed Jacket and Hat. Uses a pipe with a blade attached to it.

3: Watson. Uses a Baton or a revolver.

4: Optimus Prime. Enough said.