PDA

View Full Version : Help with informants sub-quest (SPOILERS)

trojanfoe
11-18-2007, 03:52 AM
Hi there, I am on my third assassination, in the Rich area of Jerusalem and have a sub-quest from an informer to kill two of Jahil's (is it?) men. One is standing in an alcove by the covered market/bazaar/whatever and I can easily stealth assassinate him without causing any fuss, however the other walks round the market and I cannot kill him without becoming exposed. I have constant 'suspicion' (small blinking white/yellow eye) through his entire route, which is surely the reason the assassination fails?

Can anyone give me any tips on this?

Also can I shed my 'suspicion' as it's getting tedious having to 'blend' all the time in order to avoid getting exposed?
Cheers,
Andy

robatubisoft
11-18-2007, 04:05 AM
Walk up blended, assassinate from behind, immeadiately re-blend and walk in the opposite direction. Should work just fine so long as you don't walk smack into a soldier.

XNeofX
11-18-2007, 04:12 AM
Go on roofs, throw knifes in throat..
Buildings good cover

Sandwarrior1990
11-18-2007, 04:20 AM
That one can prove to be tricky if you don't have the throwing knives yet http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

Basically yeah like robatubisoft said, use the blend >_>
also use the eagle vision to check for guards before hand.

trojanfoe
11-18-2007, 04:26 AM
Originally posted by robatubisoft:
Walk up blended, assassinate from behind, immeadiately re-blend and walk in the opposite direction. Should work just fine so long as you don't walk smack into a soldier.

I have tried that, but what you are all saying is there isn't anything complicated about this sub-quest - no need for distraction or whatever.

Thanks guys, I will try again...