PDA

View Full Version : about multiplayer

TJ777777
12-18-2006, 08:21 AM
now i know this might sound weird but when i first got R6V i was gettin alot of CTDs but the past few days i have been able to fill up my server and it doesnt crash that often now for some reason i can play for hrs???

just wondering how this could have happened it seems strange

dyltron3030
12-18-2006, 08:30 AM
Was that because you were palying on other peoples servers before? Some servers will give you constant CTD's while others will give no none whatsoever.

topeira
12-18-2006, 09:46 AM
Originally posted by dyltron3030:
Was that because you were palying on other peoples servers before? Some servers will give you constant CTD's while others will give no none whatsoever.

so you're saying that if i get into a server and it CTD than i should not retun to that server?
or if i run the server and it CTD than i shouldnt run my own server cuz it has tendencies to crash?

pettyofficerj
12-18-2006, 10:04 AM
Originally posted by topeira:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by dyltron3030:

so you're saying that if i get into a server and it CTD than i should not retun to that server?
or if i run the server and it CTD than i shouldnt run my own server cuz it has tendencies to crash? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

what he is saying is...if you see my server up, then you better not join because your odds of staying afloat for a round or two are identical to your odds of winning in VEGAS..

http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

dyltron3030
12-18-2006, 10:08 AM
Originally posted by topeira:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by dyltron3030:

or if i run the server and it CTD than i shouldnt run my own server cuz it has tendencies to crash? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Yes, run a little t

TJ777777
12-19-2006, 07:20 AM
since ive upped my maxrate to 20000 and my client rate to 20000 i have not had anyone crashes and people stay in my server and ive increased my tick rate to 50 and ive had people in my server for hrs on end and its not even a dedicated one