PDA

View Full Version : Revelations? SPOILERS!!!

JayNike
11-17-2011, 07:05 AM
First of all: I really enjoyed playin ACR. Both Ezio and Altair part were fun.
But when I finished the game I was a bit dissapointed.
I expected this big revelation but couldn't find any. We only see how the the first civilization was destroyed by a solar flare. But didn't we knew that already, that the sun was the reason of their demise? I still have a lot of unanswered questions. What about this 'eve' desmond has to find? (could it be that she's the girl with the baby is the final cutscene?).
Subject 16: we still don't know his full story. In the truth video in ACB he talked in riddles (the sun ... your son / you need to find her in eden, ....) none of the questions raised here were answered. The question is: will we ever know his full story, because the animus seems to have deleted him?

What about the apple Altair left behind? I should have been transported to Cyprus, but wasn't. But the apple Desmond found in Rome was an apple the templars recovered from Cyprus (this was a bit confusing to me http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif).

And finally why did Juno force Desmond to stab Lucy? Was she a templar? Or was there another reason? We received no info about this. We only know she was buried in Rome. Could it be she might still be alive somehow?

Of course I understand that Ubisoft couldn't answer all of the questions in the game (we still need to have a reason to buy AC3), but since the game was called revelations I excepted at least a few answers http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif.

Iskander_Estel
11-17-2011, 12:31 PM
Well the "Revelation" was that Altair's apple wasn't Ezio's apple, Altair never sent his apple to Cyprus.

And the apple in the library is the one that was destroyed in Denver.

zerocooll21
11-17-2011, 12:36 PM
Do you have source for Altiars apple being the Denver one? S16 said what all three character had in common was that specific apple. If it was the Denver one Desmond would had never touched it.

iN3krO
11-17-2011, 12:39 PM
Originally posted by Iskander_Estel:
Well the "Revelation" was that Altair's apple wasn't Ezio's apple, Altair never sent his apple to Cyprus.

And the apple in the library is the one that was destroyed in Denver.

So they are 9 months saying: This game will leave you no questions unanswered and the only thing we learn from this **** is that ezio's apple isn't altair's apple? THANK GOD I READ THIS, i might not buy the game based on this spoiler -.-''

zerocooll21
11-17-2011, 12:52 PM
LOL, maybe in stead of the game being called AC:Revelations it should have been AC: Fun Facts You already knew and/or could have figured out your self. Doesn't really roll off the tongue but hey.

Iskander_Estel
11-17-2011, 12:56 PM
Originally posted by zerocooll21:
Do you have source for Altiars apple being the Denver one? S16 said what all three character had in common was that specific apple. If it was the Denver one Desmond would had never touched it.

Well obviously the apple in Masyaf library isn't the one Ezio left in Rome under the Colosseum.
And Lucy said in AC1 that the apple of Masyaf was in templar control but was destroyed in Denver that's why they use Desmond, to find a replacement.

ElDoucherino
11-17-2011, 01:01 PM
And we know where Desmond has to start his journey in the next game...haven't gotten it yet but i'm gonna google it if no one knows it already and can enlight me http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif...

zerocooll21
11-17-2011, 01:17 PM
Well obviously the apple in Masyaf library isn't the one Ezio left in Rome under the Colosseum.
And Lucy said in AC1 that the apple of Masyaf was in templar control but was destroyed in Denver that's why they use Desmond, to find a replacement.

Ahh you're right. Now I'm even more confused.

zerocooll21
11-17-2011, 01:18 PM
Originally posted by Shanki_86:
And we know where Desmond has to start his journey in the next game...haven't gotten it yet but i'm gonna google it if no one knows it already and can enlight me http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif...

The grand temple is in NY at the coordinates seen in the Davinci Disappearance.

Gil_217
11-17-2011, 01:30 PM
It looks like Altair's Apple is the Second Apple

Ezio's Apple is the Sixth Apple

Gil_217
11-17-2011, 01:35 PM
Can we already talk about the game here?

Iskander_Estel
11-17-2011, 01:39 PM
Originally posted by Gil_217:

what do you mean?

zerocooll21
11-17-2011, 01:44 PM
Did anyone get the feeling that Altiars apple apple carried more significance than the rest after watching the ending?

Gil_217
11-17-2011, 01:46 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Gil_217:

what do you mean? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Can we talk about the story, post spoilers, for both Revelations and Embers?

Iskander_Estel
11-17-2011, 02:11 PM
Originally posted by Gil_217:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Iskander_Estel:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Gil_217:

what do you mean? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Can we talk about the story, post spoilers, for both Revelations and Embers? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

We've been doing it for days, looks like the Mods are ok with it.

BlackRose1809
11-17-2011, 02:22 PM
Originally posted by Shanki_86:

But because of Embers people are saying there's gonna be another ancestor. But it's like, what's the point? He already found the spot he needs to go to. Why would he need to go to another's journey?

Andy_Pandy86
11-17-2011, 06:54 PM
Originally posted by BlackRose1809:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Shanki_86:

But because of Embers people are saying there's gonna be another ancestor. But it's like, what's the point? He already found the spot he needs to go to. Why would he need to go to another's journey? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Eve's ancestor?

jmk1999
11-17-2011, 07:37 PM
no spoilers in the general forum. moved to hints & tips.