PDA

View Full Version : Upcoming Patch???

Bomber-Burn
01-16-2005, 07:57 AM
Can anyone tell me what planes (Flyable & AI) are going to be in the upcoming patch that I heard about and approx. when it'll be out?

Thanks for the great work on PF. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Bomber-Burn
01-16-2005, 07:57 AM
Can anyone tell me what planes (Flyable & AI) are going to be in the upcoming patch that I heard about and approx. when it'll be out?

Thanks for the great work on PF. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

RxMan
01-16-2005, 08:27 AM
Oleg could tell you.

Zeus-cat
01-16-2005, 09:03 AM
We almost never find out what is in the patch until we actually get the patch. Patch day is traditionally a Friday, so we just might see something in about a week as Oleg said 3 weeks from New Years Eve.

Zeus-cat

Bull_dog_
01-16-2005, 09:12 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Zeus-cat:
We almost never find out what is in the patch until we actually get the patch. Patch day is traditionally a Friday, so we just might see something in about a week as Oleg said 3 weeks from New Years Eve.

Zeus-cat <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I've come to the conclusion that the word "week" roughly translates to month in russian...therefore I would expect something about the end of March or early April.

VW-IceFire
01-16-2005, 09:18 AM
Between now and sometime in the future.

Honest answer: There is no information, therefore there is no answer. Can't tell you because nobody knows either. Probably Oleg doesn't know...he has a plan, he knows more than anyone else, but till the work is done and they sign off on what it is there doing they don't know either.

PLUS, I'd rather wait a month or three if it means we get a small truck of new stuff rather than piecemeal.

S.taibanzai
01-16-2005, 11:37 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by VW-IceFire:

Honest answer: There is no information, therefore there is no answer. Can't tell you because nobody knows either. Probably Oleg doesn't know...he has a plan, he knows more than anyone else, but till the work is done and they sign off on what it is there doing they don't know either.

PLUS, I'd rather wait a month or three if it means we get a small truck of new stuff rather than piecemeal. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

yep me too , Rather waiting for some months and getting A VERY GOOD HISTORICALY PATCH IN AL THE WAY then junkpatch

SeaFireLIV
01-16-2005, 11:44 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by VW-IceFire:

PLUS, I'd rather wait a month or three if it means we get a small truck of new stuff rather than piecemeal. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Agreed, but if this new overcast cloud system is included plus blind AI in cloud that`ll be pretty good. Let`s also remember that Oleg ALWAYS adds more than the Readme says!

whitetornado_1
01-16-2005, 08:16 PM
Your new around here eh? http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

ElAurens
01-16-2005, 08:44 PM
I think we can count on the Ki100, and beyond that the CW21 is probably in.

Anything else is a guess.

WTE_Gog
01-16-2005, 09:07 PM
I think that history has proven that we pretty much can't count on anything.

heywooood
01-16-2005, 10:58 PM
only one way to bottle up patch-whine.....

patch ofcourse...with very little time until...

next patch...followed closely by subsequent patch, naturally....to be surceased by follow- on patch, be sure....

LEXX_Luthor
01-17-2005, 12:47 AM
and...<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>the patch after that
~ Ian Boys
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

crazyivan1970
01-17-2005, 01:40 AM
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/59.gif

Marc-David
01-17-2005, 02:53 AM
For sure, it will be a

http://www.oznet.ksu.edu/hfrr/HortImage/Large%20Patch%20on%20Zoysia.jpg

MadMAX_wwky
01-17-2005, 09:03 AM
i heard of a few like:
(flyable)

Ki-100

J2M3 (?)

N1K1 (?)

G4M1-11

Ju-88A-4 early and late
Ju-88A-14
Ju-88C-6
Ju-88C-6 fieldmod.

Do-335A-1

Tempest MK-V

CW-21B

EDIT:

Pe-2 (359)

Mc202

Mc205 (?)

(AI)

take a look at the dev updates!
Avia B.534 (?)
-------------------------------------------
i'm pretty sure that a lot of them^^ will be flyable...

jagdmailer
01-17-2005, 10:09 AM
I do have one beef about the patches....don't get me wrong, I am very glad we are still getting updates for the Eastern & Western front, even though we had to get PF. On the other hand PF is an unfinished product and hence the need for the MEGA patches there. (BTW, the most blatant omission there is the gross lack of ships.....it is quite appaling)

However, here it is:

I would for one, really really like that wheneven new planes are added to the game, that those new planes or variants of planes make it into the Dynamic campaign when applicable (ie. historical). I recall on several occasions when new planes or variants are added, you can fly them online or FMB, but they are not integrated into the Dynamic campaign system.

That would be my only complain as far as the patches are concerned.

Jagd

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MadMAX_wwky:
i heard of a few like:
(flyable)

Ki-100

J2M3 (?)

N1K1 (?)

G4M1-11

Ju-88A-4 early and late
Ju-88A-14
Ju-88C-6
Ju-88C-6 fieldmod.

Do-335A-1

Tempest MK-V

CW-21B

(AI)
take a look at the dev updates! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

ZG77_Nagual
01-17-2005, 10:31 AM
Hey http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif Did you guys know cynicism is often a result of chronic masturbation?

Jettexas
01-17-2005, 10:40 AM
They know...........

t0n.
01-17-2005, 10:51 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>I would for one, really really like that wheneven new planes are added to the game, that those new planes or variants of planes make it into the Dynamic campaign when applicable (ie. historical). I recall on several occasions when new planes or variants are added, you can fly them online or FMB, but they are not integrated into the Dynamic campaign system. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I agree with you 100%

MadMAX_wwky
01-18-2005, 09:26 AM
yes, Jadg is totally right...

goshikisen
01-18-2005, 09:33 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by jagdmailer:
(BTW, the most blatant omission there is the gross lack of ships.....it is quite appaling)
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'll second that...

FRAGAL
01-18-2005, 10:04 AM
i can predict the future!!!!, When the patch is released, there'll be a ton of great work patch is great posts etc etc (which by the way it is) , then give it a week or less and there'll be 2 new posts about "why my pants don't fit" and "new patch ?" ????
take it from there guys

JG53Frankyboy
01-18-2005, 10:27 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by FRAGAL:
i can predict the future!!!!, When the patch is released, there'll be a ton of great work patch is great posts etc etc (which by the way it is) , then give it a week or less and there'll be 2 new posts about "why my pants don't fit" and "new patch ?" ????
take it from there guys <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

there is actually nothing new in 3.04 , realy nothing

FRAGAL
01-18-2005, 10:29 AM
you can get the planes off carriers now http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif f2a fm update and i think some graphics updates

WWMaxGunz
01-18-2005, 08:34 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by JG53Frankyboy:

there is actually nothing new in 3.04 , realy nothing <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Translate to nothing you care about.
Maybe something not in the readme but probably not.

Thing is the people worked and worked on these things then testers worked and worked,
and somebody from the gallery calls it nothing. I hope Frankyboy is treated so well,
and others with so selfish views.

Someone in patch thread seems to thing that acceleration ON RUNWAY means the planes
must now fly unrealistic... oh Manuc. Does it have to mean that? Manuc-depressive?