PDA

View Full Version : The red path outside? *SPOILER*

MrEpicMcAwesome
11-16-2010, 11:41 PM
IN the present whenever you go outside and turn on EV, i see a red path i follow it and it lead to the front steps of the villa, i am missing something? also after memory seq 5, (just killed the banker, i leave the animus and see lucy isn't there and can't find her outside once again am i missing something?

pastelsoda
11-17-2010, 12:08 AM
Im same with you as well, I was out side in the modern world, for like 30 minute following the foot steps back and forth and looking for lucy. I just gave up and went back to the animus.

By the way also did you notice if you click the statue next to altair it zooms in to some weird stuff? but dosnt let you do anything nor does it explain, and desmond no longer says "wasta matta altair!"

MrEpicMcAwesome
11-17-2010, 12:14 AM
no no i haven't noticed that, might have to see about that, but now that i think about it might be the footsteps of Ezio and all the villagers fleeing during the attack? maybe?

Big-Boss_777
11-17-2010, 01:01 AM
Originally posted by pastelsoda:
Im same with you as well, I was out side in the modern world, for like 30 minute following the foot steps back and forth and looking for lucy. I just gave up and went back to the animus.

By the way also did you notice if you click the statue next to altair it zooms in to some weird stuff? but dosnt let you do anything nor does it explain, and desmond no longer says "wasta matta altair!"

Its the artifacts you collect when playing as desmond outside the hideout..

pastelsoda
11-17-2010, 01:05 AM
oh i see, but any idea what the red path is and where lucy is?

xsatanicjokerx
11-17-2010, 01:16 AM
put a effing spoiler up! thanks http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_mad.gif for ruining part of the game for me

kleaneasy
11-17-2010, 01:19 AM
MrEpicMcAwesome it is of the upmost importance you remember to add a spoiler warning to the thread title of any thread containing gameplay information. Failure to do so will not only ruin the game for others but put you at risk of suspension, I've edited the title for you on this occasion but make sure to remember next time http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

MrEpicMcAwesome
11-17-2010, 12:26 PM
i am sorry about that, i guess i didn't think it was much of a spolier, sorry about that folks

pastelsoda
11-17-2010, 02:07 PM
so can someone explain me why lucy is nowhere to be found and the red path is there?

Im on sequence 7 now after killing the french general, and its still same, the 2 character from modern time wont talk to me and lucy is gone, and red path is still there

Maridkiller792
11-17-2010, 07:38 PM
I have been an assassins creed fan since number one and love both the storyline and message. The game is amazing in its way that it makes the player feel totally bad-*** but there are some minor details which could greatly improve the gameplay and then sales. There were to major complaints that i heard and spoke myself about Assassins Creed. One was the lack of multiplayer which thanks to Brotherhood has been deposed. The second on the other hand which i have heard form many friends ( five out of the eight who commented) that the reason they are not getting Assassins creed is because it is too easy. This line has been repeated over and over from many players I've met on X-box Live to IGN game reviews. From the knowledge I've gathered it was the reason of at least 30% of sales and that is not an exaggeration. If you ask me however, the solution is simple, I would suggest that Ubisoft continue making the story mode/ free roam the same as they always have yet with one addition; make a mode with a name such as "Realistic Mode" or perhaps some other more bad-*** title such as "Altair's Flight" or some other Syrian reference. This mode I would suggest to be exactly like regular story or free roam except without a health bar. This would force the player to act more like a real Assassin and couldn't just kill the entire army and then go after the target. By making this an optional mode this would not lose the consumers who like it easy, but would gain a huge market of gamers who like to be challenged. I guarantee Ubisoft that if their next game came out with, Real Mode, Multiplayer, the special effect when someone dies in eagle vision their color is drained out (that is a very small thing but would look cool), and perhaps more difficult assassination contracts that would include more guards and defenses requiring stealth), Ubisoft will have turned the Assassins Creed series which, by all means is already fantastic, into something that seriously rivals Halo and Call of Duty. Please if you are a Ubisoft employee give this some thought and even message me if you consider it and if you are just a fellow gamer, comment on this message if you agree and lets help Ubisoft make Assassins Creed a revolution!

Gypsy816
11-17-2010, 07:40 PM
Hi Maridkiller! Please be careful with spamming posts. You have the same message posted here: http://forums.ubi.com/eve/foru...681049298#3681049298 (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/9671049298?r=3681049298#3681049298)

This is also posted in several other threads. If abused too much, spamming will result in a ban. Please consider this your first warning.

Thank you! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

wick3dp3nguin
11-20-2010, 06:56 PM
guys the red trail....i think its blood and drag marks look at the steps you can see what looks like drag marks maybe that unmarked van they were emailing about?

Redfeather1975
11-20-2010, 09:47 PM
The footprint trail has been there for me since the first time Desmond left the animus in Sequence 2. The footprints look like they are on an angle, so it does look like they were dragging something. The footprints start where the van stopped. So it was probably from dragging the equipment to the hideout.

My real question is, why are they glowing in red?

Nick1021
11-20-2010, 11:55 PM
My problem is I never left the animus. Only when it forced me. And now that I beat the game I can't leave the animus and 40% of the whole dang gameplay. Wtf?!

souNdwAve89
11-21-2010, 03:06 AM
What the... I was under the impression that the bloody looking foot prints was from Ezio when he was retreating from the siege.

whysoserious91
11-21-2010, 03:28 AM
SPOILERS!!! SPOILERS!! SPOILERS!!! DO NOT READ UNLESS U HAVE FINISHED THE GAME!!!SPOILERS!!! SPOILERS!! SPOILERS!!!SPOILERS!!! SPOILERS!! SPOILERS!!!SPOILERS!!! SPOILERS!! SPOILERS!!! at the end when "you know who dies", u hear a voices, i believe this is subject 16, perhaps those red footprints have something to do with subject 16 hanging arounf the villa? SPOILERS!!! SPOILERS!! SPOILERS!!!SPOILERS!!! SPOILERS!! SPOILERS!!!SPOILERS!!! SPOILERS!! SPOILERS!!!SPOILERS!!! SPOILERS!! SPOILERS!!!

DeSabellis
11-23-2010, 12:11 PM
I found something a lot better than this.

Restart the game, play through the Ezio portion until you get to the Modern Day segment. Let the cinematic play out until you take control of Desmond where he sees Ezio. Instead of going to the ledge to do the leap of faith, run to where the van is parked in front of the fountain. Walk around to the back of the van.

It is shot full of bullet holes!

You can only see this if you do not do the leap of faith, but instead walk around. There is no timer at this point either.

Now, I am going to guess that there are potentially a lot more little secrets

Geinref
11-23-2010, 12:20 PM
Originally posted by DeSabellis:
I found something a lot better than this.

Restart the game, play through the Ezio portion until you get to the Modern Day segment. Let the cinematic play out until you take control of Desmond where he sees Ezio. Instead of going to the ledge to do the leap of faith, run to where the van is parked in front of the fountain. Walk around to the back of the van.

It is shot full of bullet holes!

You can only see this if you do not do the leap of faith, but instead walk around. There is no timer at this point either.

Now, I am going to guess that there are potentially a lot more little secrets

Oh wow good find, im going to check that out later. Though I'm curious on were the heck lucy was after sequence 7, I know right before that she was outside and both her and desmond were looking at the moon.

Elatreus
11-23-2010, 12:24 PM
Apparently it's Ezio's blood.

When Ezio first wakes up after being shot, you'll notice he's just infront of the steps to the villa. He's just been shot, so obvisouly he'll be be bleeding. Then you make your way back to the back of the villa, following the same route as the red trail.

Desmond can see blood through his eagle vision (subject 16's blood in abstergo) so that's why he can see Ezio's.

E-Zekiel
11-23-2010, 12:31 PM
Originally posted by Elatreus:
Apparently it's Ezio's blood.

When Ezio first wakes up after being shot, you'll notice he's just infront of the steps to the villa. He's just been shot, so obvisouly he'll be be bleeding. Then you make your way back to the back of the villa, following the same route as the red trail.

Desmond can see blood through his eagle vision (subject 16's blood in abstergo) so that's why he can see Ezio's.

See, I'm actually kind of glad it's something simple like that, because I hated having it unexplained.

I came to one of two conclusions - it was the "red - enemy" signal, so some templar was around or something, or it was blood. It was just really hard to tell because generally you only see red on people because that is the intent you see. The only time they have ever seen a "trail" is if they are tailing their targets, and the trail is obviously yellow/golden.

Keksus
11-23-2010, 12:51 PM
This can't be possible Ezios blood.

Really? After over hundred years in the outside during rain and snow ... you really think blood traces could still be there? Also: It's shaped like footprints.

Geinref
11-23-2010, 12:58 PM
that makes sense, i like it! I'm thinking the eagle vision can pick it up since Ezio is desmond's ancestor. Also with the bleeding effect going on (seeing ezio run around and pull levels and etc) i wouldnt be surprise if the bleeding effect is starting to cause desmond reality problems. Then again you do hear desmond say "I" when he's referring to ezio.

CRUDFACE
11-23-2010, 05:08 PM
Originally posted by whysoserious91:
SPOILERS!!! SPOILERS!! SPOILERS!!! DO NOT READ UNLESS U HAVE FINISHED THE GAME!!!SPOILERS!!! SPOILERS!! SPOILERS!!!SPOILERS!!! SPOILERS!! SPOILERS!!!SPOILERS!!! SPOILERS!! SPOILERS!!! at the end when "you know who dies", u hear a voices, i believe this is subject 16, perhaps those red footprints have something to do with subject 16 hanging arounf the villa? SPOILERS!!! SPOILERS!! SPOILERS!!!SPOILERS!!! SPOILERS!! SPOILERS!!!SPOILERS!!! SPOILERS!! SPOILERS!!!SPOILERS!!! SPOILERS!! SPOILERS!!!

SPOILER BELOW, HIGHLIGHT SO SEE BETTER!

<span class="ev_code_WHITE">lol, so many tags. But that can't be him, it sounds NOTHING like him. Those were the other assassins that the other have been in contact with. You find subject sixteen in a different place...</span>

DeSabellis
11-23-2010, 06:57 PM
Originally posted by FernieG:
Oh wow good find, im going to check that out later. Though I'm curious on were the heck lucy was after sequence 7, I know right before that she was outside and both her and desmond were looking at the moon.

Yea, the left side and back of the van have a lot of bullet holes in them. From the looks of it, it almost killed Rebecca and Desmond. Almost gives a bit of foreshadowing of how hard Abstergo plans to hit the Assassins.

She comes back in Sequence 8; she will also come back during that time if you solve the 'Truth' puzzle. I wasn't able to talk to her after solving the truth puzzle because of a glitch.

Abeonis
11-23-2010, 06:59 PM
Originally posted by DeSabellis:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by FernieG:

Yea, the left side and back of the van have a lot of bullet holes in them. From the looks of it, it almost killed Rebecca and Desmond. Almost gives a bit of foreshadowing of how hard Abstergo plans to hit the Assassins.

She comes back in Sequence 8; she will also come back during that time if you solve the 'Truth' puzzle. I wasn't able to talk to her after solving the truth puzzle because of a glitch. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I was of the impression that the bullet holes were a result of their attempt to cross the border. As Lucy said, the Templars control them.

Originally posted by t60z:
SPOILER BELOW, HIGHLIGHT SO SEE BETTER!

<span class="ev_code_WHITE">lol, so many tags. But that can't be him, it sounds NOTHING like him. Those were the other assassins that the other have been in contact with. You find subject sixteen in a different place...</span>

If you read Lucy's emails, she has been in contact with somebody named William; he looks to be an Assassin by they way he and Lucy are speaking (or he might be of another affiliation if you believe the Lucy = traitor theory), either way, I believe it is probably him you hear talking during the cutscenes.

DGLee12
11-24-2010, 12:45 AM
Red does mark enemies throughout the game and the visions of Ezio are always white.I'd be more of the assumption that Templars have been to Monteriggioni in their search for Desmond & Co.

typicalguy69
11-24-2010, 04:23 AM
**SPOILER** do hilighty thing
<span class="ev_code_WHITE">i believe the red path may be just to help find your way back to the door. and has anyone found the last of the items at the villa in present day with Desmond?</span>