PDA

View Full Version : best/favorite E3 trailer

wabashop2011
07-15-2011, 01:20 AM
Out of all the E3 trailers that have been released.

Which one do you think is best or is your favorite?

Mine would have to be Revelations.

wabashop2011
07-15-2011, 01:20 AM
Out of all the E3 trailers that have been released.

Which one do you think is best or is your favorite?

Mine would have to be Revelations.

roostersrule2
07-15-2011, 03:24 AM
Revelations was my favorite then brotherhood then AC1 then AC2 is last because it felt weird like it wasn't smooth like ezio turning his head really weirdly and then him jumping from like 20m which would probably kill you in real life abd the game

blazefp
07-15-2011, 03:51 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by roostersrule2:
then him jumping from like 20m which would probably kill you in real life abd the game </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It was at most 10m. And yeah it's quite possible though not for everyone. I've done some maths and when he reaches to the ground he weights at most (because I didn't considered the air friction) 342kg considering that his mass is 90kg. This is not that much, it's "only" 3.8G. F1 racing drivers feel this G force sometimes. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/typing.gif

This is my geek side http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/53.gif

notafanboy
07-15-2011, 04:17 AM
#1 AC2
#2 AC:B
#3 AC:R
#4 AC

reini03
07-15-2011, 04:31 AM
Ugh... they are all awesome! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif
I'd say the best ones were Revelations, Brotherhood and AC I. AC II wasn't really anything that made me think "uber-awesomesauce".

LightRey
07-15-2011, 05:11 AM
Does Tobuscus' Literal trailer of ACB count?

reini03
07-15-2011, 07:45 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LightRey:
Does Tobuscus' Literal trailer of ACB count? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No. That's another league.

TheLeoCrow
07-15-2011, 07:59 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LightRey:
Does Tobuscus' Literal trailer of ACB count? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I love that thing! Better than the originalhttp://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Iskander_Estel
07-15-2011, 10:07 AM
i don't know i always wathc the intro of AC1 every time I play, Altair looks so badass and it condensed the spirit of the game: stealth, assassination, scape, and looking awesome.

and the Revelations trailer... well I like it for the part where Altair shows... again he looks so badass.

AC2, it was cool the first time when I tought Ezio was a badass, like Altair, then we get to mett him in the game...

Brotherhood, this one was really good, we get to see more than one assassin again...

So i'll stick to AC1, AC:R, AC:B, AC2.

breedlove94
07-15-2011, 04:17 PM
ACR was the best, just for that poignant moment when the Templars pull down his hood. I get goosebumps just thinking about it.

CRUDFACE
07-16-2011, 03:27 PM
Mine goes:

Ac2: because of AC1 reason as well as introducin new features in the cinematic
AC1: because it showed all the things an assassin should be
ACB and ACR I totally hated. ACB because he just walks on, ignores everything and attacks somebody in the middle of a parade. In story mode, that gets your @ss killed or he would never so that in game. And if you did that, witht he amount of low level assassins he had, he/they would die. ACR...yeah, he tried to take on an entire army, ignored the fact that soldiers had helmets and looked like he was acutally winning for a sec. WTF?

ACR literal= http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/halo.gif

masterfenix2009
07-16-2011, 07:33 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by t260z:
Mine goes:

ACB and ACR I totally hated. ACB because he just walks on, ignores everything and attacks somebody in the middle of a parade. In story mode, that gets your @ss killed or he would never so that in game. And if you did that, witht he amount of low level assassins he had, he/they would die. ACR...yeah, he tried to take on an entire army, ignored the fact that soldiers had helmets and looked like he was acutally winning for a sec. WTF?

ACR literal= http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/halo.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>What was he going to do? Run away from an entire army? Better to just fight. It never looked like he was winning, he was just superiorly faster and more skillful.In the acb trailer, he didn't walk on by. He killed the first couple of guards quickly and quietly. The Assassins got in position and took down the rest of the guards. It was revealed that Cesare had more guards. The Assassins decided their master needed help. And based on their skills,the Assassins would have won.

Blind2Society
07-16-2011, 08:04 PM
I had to vote for AC1. None of the others, though brilliant themselves, have made me feel like I did when I put AC1 in my ps3 for the first time.

At the time I didn't have a clue what AC was all about or even what type of game it was. For some reason the games title didn't even register. I was flying blind I guess you could say, and when the opening movie was done I had to pick my jaw up off the floor. For that reason AC1 trailer will always get my vote.

dchil279
07-17-2011, 05:34 AM
I have to say that I very much disliked the ACB E3 trailer, but I of course loved the literal version.

medcsu11
07-17-2011, 08:15 AM
AC2 was my favorite. The whole venice/water/chase seen was just epic.

CRUDFACE
07-17-2011, 08:31 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by assassino151:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by t260z:
Mine goes:

ACR literal= http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/halo.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>What was he going to do? Run away from an entire army? Better to just fight. It never looked like he was winning, he was just superiorly faster and more skillful.In the acb trailer, he didn't walk on by. He killed the first couple of guards quickly and quietly. The Assassins got in position and took down the rest of the guards. It was revealed that Cesare had more guards. The Assassins decided their master needed help. And based on their skills,the Assassins would have won. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

He was on the smaller, overlooking cliff, he could have ran around or parkoured (sorry if I misspelled) around them. and he was pushing forward and for some reason double backed around to the wall, all the while hitting people who wore helmets with his head.

In ACB, his daggers and such pierced armor, as did the arrows for some reason. It just showed him out to be this god modded character. And the assassins wore nothing but the basic outfit, which means they weren't that high leveled and Cesare had like everyone to call in to keep winning.

Just seemed like this is when being an assassin doesn't mean much. At least on the assassin creed standard.

FiskMunk
07-17-2011, 09:08 AM
AC:R and AC I is on shared first place in my book: The AC I trailer because, as someone said, it showed everything that an Assassin should aspire to be. Alta´r didn't make himself known before he had dispatched of his target, and then disappeared like a ghost :P To most, provided that they had even heard of them, The Assassins were nothing but a scary story.

AC:R didn't really put any emphasis on any of that, but rather the tale of Ezio on a more personal level, leaving for Masyaf to find out more about the Alta´r and the Assassins and all that stuff. But the music and cinematography was what won my heart.

As for AC II and Brotherhood ... Meh. First, Ezio was this flamboyant killer holding a sign saying "Look at me!". And in the Brotherhood trailer, he was the same, only with a goatee and friends to hold the sign for him.
Also, those last two looked way too "clean". (Especially AC:B, I mean, did you see Cesare's cape and hair? The Assassins' robes? Everything?)
I missed the grit that the first trailer (And game http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif) had nailed.

CRUDFACE
07-17-2011, 09:54 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by FiskMunk:
AC:R and AC I is on shared first place in my book: The AC I trailer because, as someone said, it showed everything that an Assassin should aspire to be. Alta´r didn't make himself known before he had dispatched of his target, and then disappeared like a ghost :P To most, provided that they had even heard of them, The Assassins were nothing but a scary story.

AC:R didn't really put any emphasis on any of that, but rather the tale of Ezio on a more personal level, leaving for Masyaf to find out more about the Alta´r and the Assassins and all that stuff. But the music and cinematography was what won my heart.

As for AC II and Brotherhood ... Meh. First, Ezio was this flamboyant killer holding a sign saying "Look at me!". And in the Brotherhood trailer, he was the same, only with a goatee and friends to hold the sign for him.
Also, those last two looked way too "clean". (Especially AC:B, I mean, did you see Cesare's cape and hair? The Assassins' robes? Everything?)
I missed the grit that the first trailer (And game http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif) had nailed. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I always thought everyone knew about the assassins since they had a whole Fortress and Robert didn't have trouble finding out where you were. Like, omg the assassins struck again, the someone else says, "shut up! We didn't see anything, got that?"

FiskMunk
07-17-2011, 10:34 AM
I always thought everyone knew about the assassins since they had a whole Fortress and Robert didn't have trouble finding out where you were. Like, omg the assassins struck again, the someone else says, "shut up! We didn't see anything, got that?" </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

At least that's the reaction I would have http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif

But, it was a fortress in the middle of nowhere - And didn't Robert (Also keep in mind that he was the grand master of the Templars) follow Alta´r and/or Malik there?

blazefp
07-17-2011, 11:36 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by FiskMunk:
I always thought everyone knew about the assassins since they had a whole Fortress and Robert didn't have trouble finding out where you were. Like, omg the assassins struck again, the someone else says, "shut up! We didn't see anything, got that?" </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

At least that's the reaction I would have http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif

But, it was a fortress in the middle of nowhere - And didn't Robert (Also keep in mind that he was the grand master of the Templars) follow Alta´r and/or Malik there? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes he did but he already new where the assassins were. They were already at war but the templars didn't really cared about them as long as they didn't stick their noses on their issues. When that happened, the templars immediately attacked them with no success as you know. I suppose the rest of the story is already of your knowledge.

Animuses
07-19-2011, 03:01 AM
I picked ACR because it was the best TRAILER in my opinion, but AC2's felt more like a scene from a movie which is why I couldn't pick it as best TRAILER. AC2's was my favorite though.

1. ACR 9.8/10
2. AC2 9.7/10
3. AC 9.2/10
4. ACB 8.7/10