PDA

View Full Version : Quick question about AC2

Bhadva_back
01-04-2010, 11:39 AM
Why didnt ezio die when Rodrigo stabbed him?

agentofwraith
01-04-2010, 12:25 PM
***SPOILER*** Maybe, the armor he is wearing has healing powers? Just maybe. But, I don't think that Borgia penetrated his armor at least not deep. He is wearing Altair's armor of invincibility. Upgraded with help of AOE. Same material used for the 'Golden Fleece'. If, my memory serves me.

Bhadva_back
01-04-2010, 12:32 PM
Yes but ur assuming that the player has unlocked Altair's armour; what if the player has not?

jack994
01-04-2010, 12:34 PM
I'm guessing that some of the power within the piece of eden Ezio was carrying left him invunerable for a short time while it wasnt on his body.

As you see he is stabbed just after Borgia takes the apple off him so like I said it probably protects him somewhat.

Bhadva_back
01-04-2010, 12:38 PM
So then even if ezio decided to kill rodrigo in the vaults after the fist fight; he couldnt coz the staff and the apple together would give him protection for some time?

AMuppetMatt
01-04-2010, 01:03 PM
He is the prophet, it wouldn't have been in "there" interest for Ezio to die

TreFacTor
01-04-2010, 01:17 PM
he missed any vital organs and veins. If you remember the old guy that you had to finish off after he was stabbed 4 times for his incompetence, he was still alive, although he probably would have bled out if left there long enough... I tried to leave him there, but he just rived in pain and I couldn't end the sequence.

nitres15
01-04-2010, 01:26 PM
maybe rodrigo dont know where to stabb

agentofwraith
01-04-2010, 01:34 PM
Originally posted by Bhadva_back:
Yes but ur assuming that the player has unlocked Altair's armour; what if the player has not?

good one, went back in and put spoiler tag on. anyway, we all have good answers here wouldn't you think?

TheEpicWolf
01-04-2010, 03:09 PM
I don't know why but it keep thinking about this and everytime i come back to the thought that Ezio only let Borgia imagine getting the better of him in that short sequence. The reason i say that is because i know Ezio can lose fights but i doubt he would really get tricked that easily by Borgia, and i know that sounds like i'm trying make Ezio seem like he's Superman or something but i'm just pointing out that he is a Master Assassin and not likely to be beaten so easily. Also when you first get to Borgia and he makes everyone fall to the floor and he doesn't understand why Ezio he is not affected and assumes the Apple protects him. But what if he's like Altair and isn't easily affected(i know Altair wasn't affected because his mind was too strong) but what if it's the same kind of deal with Ezio and possibly Desmond. Maybe Neither of them including Altair could be affected which could also be connected to the eagle vision and the Uniqueness they seem to share.

Just what i thought it may not seem to make sense because i'm typing at 50 miles an hour so can't really be sure of how clear it is.

So yeah..... just a rant. Probably wrong and so far off but ahwell

Mitro-Blade
01-05-2010, 05:45 AM
It could have been Minerva who protected Ezio from dying. And maybe Ezio let himself be tricked in order for Borgia to show Ezio where the vault was located. Just a thought though http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

itsamea-mario
01-05-2010, 06:37 AM
i dont know if this is really a spoiler but apparently the reason the apple and other POE's dont have as much of an effect on altair and ezio is because they are supposedly descended from the ones who came before, so their brains arent as receptive to the POE's as they werent made to control other predesesors, this is why al mualim couldnt control altairs mind.

omgiof
01-06-2010, 12:29 AM
Magic.