PDA

View Full Version : Brutus' armour gone

KrYpToNiC95
12-07-2010, 05:14 AM
I had Brutus' armour equipped with his dagger and I accumulated a lot of florins so I decided to go and buy all weapons and armour at the blacksmith. When it was done I left the shop only to realise that the armour of Brutus was gone but I still have his dagger. I have removed everything and tried to find the armour but it seems that it is gone. what do I do to get it back???

YHHTQ
12-07-2010, 06:55 AM
Originally posted by KrYpToNiC95:
I had Brutus' armour equipped with his dagger and I accumulated a lot of florins so I decided to go and buy all weapons and armour at the blacksmith. When it was done I left the shop only to realise that the armour of Brutus was gone but I still have his dagger. I have removed everything and tried to find the armour but it seems that it is gone. what do I do to get it back???

Go to Ezio's safehouse in the Isla Tiberina and you'll find it there, in one of the rooms... I think it's stored in the one for the left, when you use the main entrance.

KrYpToNiC95
12-07-2010, 02:04 PM
Originally posted by YHHTQ:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by KrYpToNiC95:

Go to Ezio's safehouse in the Isla Tiberina and you'll find it there, in one of the rooms... I think it's stored in the one for the left, when you use the main entrance. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thnaks