PDA

View Full Version : Assassin Recruits lacking in customization, and starting out at level 5.

Cusillo
11-17-2011, 10:57 PM
I have played the game and finished all of the main story missions, and for some weird reason all the assassins I have recruited have started at level 5. I have no idea if this is intentional, but I find it rather annoying that as soon as I recruit an assassin his/her ability to go on hard/medium missions completely takes away from the value or purpose of ever doing the easier recruit missions. It renders those missions useless. Also, whatever happened to being able to customize your recruits? All I can change on their equipment is whether or not the have a hood/mask. It sees that once I recruit an assassin, his/her equipment is chosen randomly.
I would like to know if recruit customization is something that was meant to be part of the game, and if starting out at level 5 is 'normal'.

Puppet627
11-17-2011, 11:51 PM
No idea about the weapons but in regards to the levels, I think it depends on what type of person you recruit.

For example, if you save a random off a streets they'll start at Lv1 but if you play a recruitment mission such as "The Brawler" the Assassin will start at Lv5.

Schueler123
11-18-2011, 12:14 AM
I agree with what puppet has to say and I myself must add that when they said "customization" they were refering to the on/off's of the hood/mask and also changing the color of 'sin recruits.
i might throw the "choosing where skill points go into armor or weapon" but im not sure if its part of that feature

Kytr
11-18-2011, 09:13 AM
You do get to decide where the points get assigned, but when the recruit reaches level 9 they will have all of those improvements. I don't see that as too much of a customization.

Schueler123
11-18-2011, 09:21 PM
Originally posted by Kytr:
You do get to decide where the points get assigned, but when the recruit reaches level 9 they will have all of those improvements. I don't see that as too much of a customization.

Yes i know we can allocate skill points up to level 10.

What i was meaning to say was i dont think that ubisoft ment that the "skill points" were part of the recruits "customization" feature that is in the game.