PDA

View Full Version : quick mission builder suggestions

mole_boy
05-11-2005, 11:52 PM
I know I will get told quick mission builder suck but I enjoy it. Does anyone have some fun and fair match ups. Personly I like hurricane II vs bf 109e on ace or veteran

mole_boy
05-11-2005, 11:52 PM
I know I will get told quick mission builder suck but I enjoy it. Does anyone have some fun and fair match ups. Personly I like hurricane II vs bf 109e on ace or veteran

Bearcat99
05-12-2005, 09:53 AM
I still use it regularly. I suggest you hit the Sturmovik Essentials link in my sig and go to Uberdemon's software and download the Uber Quick Mission Generator. It is a user made quick mission builder that gives you full mission builder power. It allows you to use all of the maps is a very powerfull very usefull tool.

As far as QM matchups go.... I find the La5 vs A6M a very interesting one. Both planes are very similar inthier handling. Or La5s and 7s vs Zeroes and Franks... or Franks and Tonys.

tjaika1910
05-12-2005, 12:43 PM
I like it too. Miss a switch to change teams quickly. After a match it is interessting to swap sides. If it is a lot of planes that is a very tedious work.

Dew-Claw
05-12-2005, 03:26 PM
I use it all the time for practice.
I'll set up opponents at ace, and put in at least 2 to 1 odds with friendlies set to lower settings.

I'll then try and see how many of my "teammates" I can keep alive.
I find it handy in training Sit Awareness and snap decisions.