PDA

View Full Version : Question about the Encyclopedia

the_atm
08-29-2011, 09:31 AM
So I was wondering if we have to buy the special edition or what ever to get the encyclopedia or can we order it from the ubiosoft website? because i don't want to waste 100 bucks for it. know what i'm saying?

waynedavies89
08-29-2011, 09:50 AM
Originally posted by livfreorletmedi:
So I was wondering if we have to buy the special edition or what ever to get the encyclopedia or can we order it from the ubiosoft website? because i don't want to waste 100 bucks for it. know what i'm saying?

At the moment I think you can only get it with the Animus edition
but I think they would release it separately after ACR comes out

but don't quote me on that, not 100% sure.

BioPulse.ps3
08-29-2011, 10:09 AM
yes, the encyclopedia will be available from the ubi workshop at a later date.

SevketErhat
08-29-2011, 11:22 AM
Originally posted by BioPulse.ps3:

What do you mean at a later date ? I have pre-ordered mine like a month ago

waynedavies89
08-29-2011, 11:35 AM
Originally posted by SevketErhat:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by BioPulse.ps3:

What do you mean at a later date ? I have pre-ordered mine like a month ago </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I can confirm that.
Assassin's Creed Encyclopedia White Edition
US$29.95 in the Ubi Workshop

But no solid release date, just says November. so you might get it before or after ACR release date

Calvarok
08-29-2011, 02:51 PM
The ubiworkshop white edition actually has extra art pages the animus edition one doesn't have.

SevketErhat
08-29-2011, 03:02 PM
Originally posted by Calvarok:
The ubiworkshop white edition actually has extra art pages the animus edition one doesn't have.

Glad to hear that

skuII88
11-12-2011, 03:28 PM
Another question about the encyclopedia, is it correct that you get an English version in the animus edition of the game. Got the game from today and there was an English encyclopedia with it with a sticker on it with UK. A bought it in Belgium and thought there would be a Dutch version of the Encyclopedia with it. Not that it is that big of a deal that it is in English, just thought it was weird with the UK sticker on it. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

RedSpider
11-12-2011, 03:38 PM
When I had a look at pre-ordering from the ubi workshop, it had the price in dollars. I'm from the UK, but the currency converter down the side of the page has no other currency available but dollars http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/bigtears.gif
Any idea if this will be rectified after release?

skuII88
11-12-2011, 04:04 PM
Originally posted by RedSpider:
When I had a look at pre-ordering from the ubi workshop, it had the price in dollars. I'm from the UK, but the currency converter down the side of the page has no other currency available but dollars http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/bigtears.gif
Any idea if this will be rectified after release?
If I'm right the ubi workshop store was always us$ only. I bought an ac t-shirt from it and it was also $ only, I don't think this will change after release.
I paid for the shirt with a prepaid visa ($) that I bought with bitcoins.
But I guess it shouldn't be a problem to pay with other currency's too. Your bank will just convert it with the current exchange rate, if you have luck your bank does this for free, else they charge a small fee for this.