PDA

View Full Version : Help with Volcano level ppls.

matt19822005
10-03-2005, 09:39 AM
Can anyone help me find Doyle on the volcano level?There is no waypoint shown to help me out,I can waste about three of the bigboys but there are like six of them!and two of the ones that jump alot.Any tips would be great.

matt19822005
10-03-2005, 09:39 AM
Can anyone help me find Doyle on the volcano level?There is no waypoint shown to help me out,I can waste about three of the bigboys but there are like six of them!and two of the ones that jump alot.Any tips would be great.

DandyDon2004
10-03-2005, 01:50 PM
After loading up at the armory, kick a chair down the steps and wedge it to keep the big inside door open. This way you can revisit and reload weapons as needed. Open the outside door, get the Fatboys attention, and run back inside; up the steps to the right.

soon you will have all four Fatboys standing next to the outer door, shooting rockets into the room. All you have to do is pick them off with the OCIW. It takes a full clip for each one. Reload at the armory, walk out the doorway, use night vision goggles and the OCIW to pick off the monkey trigens.

I then sneak down the rocks and pick off any Fatboys left, walk across to the building directly ahead, turn on the power to the elevator, walk back to the elevator; and take it to the upper level.

I then go prone, crawl slowly to the building with the big round tanks, crouch and sneak up the stairs; and take out all the mercs with rockets fired just above the barriers; walk up the steps, trigger the door, toss a grenade in and shoot Doyle.

Game Over.