PDA

View Full Version : ideas for future AC games

GunnarGunderson
04-13-2011, 07:00 PM
this is a thread to post plots and set ups for future AC games that would be cool to see, I know I worded that terribly but bear with me.

Jack the Ripper is a rogue assassin who was driven mad by the apple that the victorian assassins had in their possession. He took the apple and began brutally murdering prostitutes, It is your job to stop him. The final battle takes place in Stonehenge, the epicenter of a temple of those who came before.

that is my idea, I hope it better illustrates the purpose of this thread

Blind2Society
04-14-2011, 01:11 AM
I think there is already a thread for this. Though it may be time for a new one?

I do like your idea about stonehenge and the connection to TWCB.

GunnarGunderson
04-14-2011, 08:32 AM
Originally posted by Blind2Society:
I think there is already a thread for this. Though it may be time for a new one?

I've only seen a thread for things like gameplay changes in the next AC, I'm confidant this is different enough to warrant its own thread

Blind2Society
04-14-2011, 02:39 PM
Actually there are a ton of these threads and I believe the mods have designated one as "official". Trust me they are there. I even made one not too long back. Anyway, what I was saying was that the "official" one may be getting a bit long and it may be time for a new one... I dunno