PDA

View Full Version : Hi, I'm new to the series

LavaWaveX
12-03-2011, 10:31 AM
I never played an AC game before and I am unsure if it's good to start of by playing ACR :/ would playing ACR as the first game in the series not make sense? seeing as this game is a story-driven game?

If so what is the best AC game so far for a person who likes free roaming/sandbox games, which has the biggest area? most beautiful location and what is the one with the most features and fun so far? I never play an AC before but I've seen my big bro play one, I don't know which one was it tough and I've been looking into the games so far and each one have an exotic location and great free-roaming gameplay that I just can't decide which to play first, altough I've looked at AC2 and I like Venice, it's a beautiful city and liked the setting, I've seen a couple of videos of ACR with stealth kills and it reminds me a bit of Tenchu that I had on my old PSX, I liked those series, so I guess I will like the AC series.

ace3001
12-03-2011, 10:49 AM
A good entry to the series is Assassin's Creed II. I say you watch some gameplay videos of ACII and see whether it's good for your tastes. But keep in mind that it's a very very easy game. It isn't for people looking for a challenge.

LavaWaveX
12-03-2011, 11:23 AM
I'm more looking for what's the most fun to play one for the time being ^_^, I don't care if it's too easy or to hard, just one which has fun free-roaming and action for once you finish it and tend to keep playing and exploring the location.

Abeonis
12-03-2011, 11:41 AM
Normally I would suggest you start with the original AC, but ACII is the best point to jump in if your in it purely for gameplay. Jumping in at Revelations will just confuse the hell outta you.

LavaWaveX
12-03-2011, 12:50 PM
I see, so basically the gameplay features are similar? AC2 is the best so far when it comes for gameplay and free-roaming? I shall start by it then.

kalo.yanis
12-03-2011, 01:15 PM
@ Adeonis:

I would just like to tell you that your sig is a HUGE and horrible spoiler. Thanks a lot.

rednas3636
12-03-2011, 02:16 PM
well, I started with AC1, without watching gameplay vids
I don't regret it, but i think most ppl would (cause the first one is quite repitive)