PDA

View Full Version : A thread for those who are ALL about cosmetics in AC.

DantasyFantasy
01-31-2011, 10:25 PM
Why must Ubisoft fix what isin't broken? I'm looking at screenshots with the original look of Ezio and his recruits and other things and ... they were WAY better off before they changed everything. The double matching bracers on Ezio looked so good and from all these screenshots we weren't originally going to forced to wear armor ... at least thats what it seems like. The assassin recruits looked PERFECT but again ... Ubi changed them. I'm telling you guys ... even the crossbow looked differen't/better. Check the screenshots and look in the actual game .. you'll know what I'm saying. Just please Ubisoft keep things as they are originally planned! I TRULY hope you add in a free remove armor patch ... or at least a skin of Ezio as he is in the trailer and screenshots. PLEASE UBISOFT! If any other cosmetic freaks like me agree, comment below with your thoughts.

Evan52395
02-02-2011, 06:40 PM
Can you please link some pics at least because all I can think of is that you see concept art photos and that you've watched trailers that aren't gameplay trailers.

DantasyFantasy
02-02-2011, 09:54 PM
Just look at the screenshot pictures on this very website. I'm a huge cosmetic freak so many probably think I am over reacting and prehaps I am ... but like I said, I'm a cosmetic freak.

dorido
02-03-2011, 02:40 AM
i agree. alot of the conceptual designs, cinematic trailer, and alpha build products look way nicer than some of the things we got in game. and no removable equipment! we wanted that since ac 2!

as for a theoretical skins patch, i hope they add in all playable skins like disguises (french commander, legionary, etc.), cristina memory outfits/ ac2 stuff, and the fight club skin (cause unarmed combat shirtless is just so chuck norris lol)

nice_cape
02-03-2011, 02:55 PM
Every accessory should be optional. Diff style outfits and capes. There should also be the option to change the color of each piece of clothing.

DantasyFantasy
02-03-2011, 11:22 PM
Another one is the Armor of Brutus, have you seen the concept art for that? It looked a lot better IMO. The ugly dark fur was pure white and didin't completely cover up the awesome design on the chest gaurd of the armor. I just don't understand why they changed them, did they actually think it was better off this way?

ILLusioNaire
02-09-2011, 10:25 AM
Taking off the armor would be nice. You can take most of it off though, if you just wear the Armor of Brutus and go back to Sequence 2, purchase Roman Pauldrons, then exit, but, we shouldn't have to do that in the first place. I myself would like to have the Legionary outfit for dlc, as well as Ezio's old costume from AC2, w/ability to dye. Also, the Drachen Armor should eventually be dlc.

Oatkeeper
02-09-2011, 11:04 AM
I really like the AC2 hidden blade (or perhaps it is only in some concept art) where the tip of the blade had the shape and desighn of a feather. Its not a big issue but I really loved the design and the nod to the traditions of the Hashashin in the original game.

http://images2.wikia.nocookie....27s_Hidden_Blade.jpg (http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/assassinscreed/images/thumb/3/3f/Ezio%27s_Hidden_Blade.jpg/800px-Ezio%27s_Hidden_Blade.jpg)

also so pics or links to pics that show what your talking about in the original post would be nice.