PDA

View Full Version : Printable PF maps

Latico
12-11-2004, 09:30 AM
I was going to try to print out the PF maps, but I can't find them. ANy one know where they are hidden? I've looked on both CD's and all over my HD, and can't find them.

Latico
12-11-2004, 09:30 AM
I was going to try to print out the PF maps, but I can't find them. ANy one know where they are hidden? I've looked on both CD's and all over my HD, and can't find them.

TC_Stele
12-11-2004, 03:25 PM
bump

I can't find them in the forums. There use to be a sticky of the pacific maps. Anyone have all the maps for printing purposes?

Latico
12-11-2004, 05:03 PM
I'll see yer bumb.........and raise ya

We had a zip file of the new FB/AEP maps. Was looking for something similar from PF.

DD_NL
12-12-2004, 05:07 AM
Hello,
I was the one that made the PF Map Gallery.
They removed the sticky and I cant find the link. I'm wondering if the forums got wiped recently, cause when I do a search I come up with nothing.
So, this is what I'll do: I'll put all the printable map images I made into a zip file and post it on my site.

DD_NL
12-12-2004, 05:15 AM
Here it is:

http://home.tiscali.nl/ddonline/IL-2/IL2%20Pacific%20Fighters%20maps.rar

File is 894k. Images are jpg's.

Enjoy http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Prof.Wizard
12-12-2004, 05:56 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DD_NL:
I'm wondering if the forums got wiped recently, cause when I do a search I come up with nothing.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Same here. What the hell is going on I don't know... http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-surprised.gif

DD_NL
12-12-2004, 06:07 AM
And whats worse: the list of post I made to these forums in my user profile is wiped too, that really sucks.

Latico
12-12-2004, 01:15 PM
That didn't help me bud. Can't open it. I got a windows file that when opened with wordpad was just abunch of encrypted text.

TC_Stele
12-12-2004, 08:34 PM
You need Winrar to open it up. Its similar to a zip file but this is a rar file.

Latico
12-12-2004, 09:47 PM
Thanks, stele.

I DL'd the rar program and opened it.

Was hoping for full maps though like the FB/AEP maps.

DD_NL
12-13-2004, 04:41 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Latico:
Thanks, stele.
Was hoping for full maps though like the FB/AEP maps. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes sorry, I did crop these just to show the land areas and not the full maps with all the extra ocean. Theyre easy to make yourself though, just open up the FMB and take screenies.

Latico
12-13-2004, 10:46 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DD_NL:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Latico:
Thanks, stele.
Was hoping for full maps though like the FB/AEP maps. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes sorry, I did crop these just to show the land areas and not the full maps with all the extra ocean. Theyre easy to make yourself though, just open up the FMB and take screenies. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'll try that but I don't know if it will give me what I'm looking for. I'm able to get full sized, detailed maps from the FB/AEP maps by doing multi-sectionals.